Chapter 3 - first day (part 1)

~UNEDITED! sorry it's so short ...but I'll start making them longer again! Hope you've all had a good easter!~

Baekhyun and Chao gave us a brief of the event. It was the MAMA awards which consisted of a red carpet section before the awards and a party afterwards. There were a lot of idols going, BTS probably included too. "So, you think you can co-ordinate the bodyguard unit?" Baekhyun asks leaning forwards In his chair, a daring glint in his eye. "Without a doubt" I reply confidently, leaning forward too. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Chao stood up and was bowing over and over again. I followed his actions before resting a hand on his shoulder. "You should get going before you miss the plane" he nods and bows towards zoe and baekhyun before running out the door. He was a bit of a scatter brain at times. "Wait y/n! What are we going to wear! i certainly don't have anything suitable to wear to an awards evening and I'm sure you don't!"  Zoe exclaimed in panic. She was going to be attending the awards too, mainly because she was my partner but also incase we needed to get CCTV footage or came across any computer problems. shit, I didn't think about that. i quickly translate what zoe had said to the chief. "Oh! Don't worry about that, we can sort it out" he winks playfully before standing up and waking over to the door. "Care to join me?" He asks. My stomach started filling up with excitement, as I jumped up to follow him. Zoe followed hesitantly behind.  "Oh, is now a good time to mention I can speak English?" The chief grins at me and zoe. "You could of said that earlier!" Zoe exclaims. He chuckles and leads us underground, of the police station. 

"Welcome to the police department's shopping mall" baekyhun says pushing open the door. "Oh. My. God." I exclaim looking around. The walls were lined with clothes of all different kinds there were wigs, makeup, shoes, dresses, everything you could ever imagine. Even expensive wedding dresses and brands like chanel. This was literally my dream. For a person who loves being undercover and being in a room full of disguises, you can imagine how excited I was. I ran to the first rack of clothes and started looking through them. "This is insane! Who knows about this?!" I exclaim looking over to the chief. I decided to talk in English so zoe could understand too. "Just me, and a few of the higher ups" he replies. "You use it often?'  He chuckles at my enthusiasm as zoe starts looking around too. "Not particularly...are you a field agent by any chance?" He raises an eyebrow as I flick through the clothing. "Read the documents sent over to you then?" I comment holding out a gorgeous wedding gown. Baekhyun chuckles. "Surely theres a bride out there looking for her  perfect wedding dress....and here you are...keeping it captive." I hold the dress to my body and swish it around before returning it to the rack. "You are an interesting girl aren't you" he murmurs "pardon?" I pretend not to hear him. "Oh. Nothing. Anyway. My subordinate, Chanyeol who also speaks English will be attending the awards as your date" he turns to zoe. "Date?" She questions, looking a little scared. "Yes. Since you two are new here..and you are American, your going to stand out.//" "and you wouldn't go to an awards evening on your own" I finish off. The chief nods. "Exactly. You and chanyeol will go together. And y/n and I shall go together" that didn't surprise me, I had already guessed that was going to happen. "And when we're there we will all sit together?" Zoe asks. "Of course. It looks less suspicious" the chief nods. "And any suspicious figures won't be cautious of us if we look like we've been invited, and we're just genuine people." I turn back to the racks of clothes. "So when so we get to meet this chanyeol?" I ask as I hear the elevator ding. "I'd say anytime now" we all turn to the doors. A man similar size and build to baekhyun steps out. He also had brown hair but his was styled slightly differently. His ears were gently pointed like pixie ears, cute. He smiles brightly at us. "Hi! I'm chanyeol" he greets in English happily. "Z-zoe" she blushes heavily and looks my way. "y/n." I hold my hand out elegantly and he shakes it firmly. "nice to meet you" he grins wider at my comment. "nice to meet you both too!" he shakes zoe's hand as well before standing next to baekhyun. He was a fair bit taller then the chief now they are stood side by side. they reminded me of zoe and i. Chanyeol was taller then baekhyun, more excitable looking and a bit clumsy much like zoe. and baekhyun was considerably smaller, and much calmer looking. he was the type of person who could be lying straight to your face about everything you've ever known and you wouldn't have the slightest clue he was doing it. much like me. "sooo.. you invited him done probably because we need to match our dresses with your suits?" I half smirk and my eyebrow rise under my fringe. "wow. You were right, she is quick" chanyeol turns to look down at baekhyun. "It's not that hard to guess" I comment turning back to the dresses. "Should we look over there?" I follow Zoe's pointed finger to a rack about 35 meters long full of evening gowns and suits. "Ohhh yes!" We giggle childishly before rushing over and looking at all the gorgeous dresses, quickly followed by our dates.