6

@diamondkwhite

diamondkwhite I'm so glad you're on this earth with me 💟 @cassie

diamondkwhite I'm so glad you're on this earth with me 💟 @cassie.rose
View all comments

User1: Cuties

User2: Moms 🥺

User3: I love how they're beautiful and not even trying

cassie.rose: Thank you for rescuing me 😭♥️
diamondkwhite: Thank you for getting me a fresh cooked donut 😘😂

User4: I hate my friends

Therealnickmara: My bestie is flawless 🥺❤️
diamondkwhite: MY bestie 😡
Therealnickmara: Excuse me But I was the one that met her first 😑
cassie.rose: Lol he's right 😅

User5: they're matching 🥰

Theaustinporter: I'm only here for Cassie 🥰
cassie.rose: Austin Dale Porter 😌
Theaustinporter: Cassie Rose Morris 😘
diamondkwhite: get out my comments with this shit and get a room 🙄

"So you're telling me, you've never had a boyfriend, you've never been touched in any way, but you've had your first kiss ?", Austin laughed. "What's so funny ?", I ask him as I stuff a grape in my mouth. "It's just shocking !", Austin laughed. "But how was it ?"

"It was bad !", I say and Austin bursted into laughter. "I mean, for one, he had garlic breath and I hate garlic. Then, he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth which was wayyyy out of line !", I say. "So, there was no connection between you two ?", Austin asked as he caught his breath. "Nope.", I say.

"Oh man.", Austin said as he calmed down. "You really weak for no reason.", I say and he started laughing again. "Omg stopppp !", I say as I push him. He was laughing so hard and so loud. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at my door. "Aye ! Shut up man ! I'm tryna take a nap !", I heard Nick yell.

Me and Austin both silently snickered. "It's so late Austin. And you guys have rehearsal tomorrow so you should go back to your room.", I say as I stand up from off of my bed. "Nooooo, I'm having so much fun right now.", he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my belly.

"You have to work and I have to get up early and cook.", I say. "You also have to come with us to rehearsal.", Austin said. I sighed. "Don't get me wrong, I love watching you guys dance and sing but there's nothing else for me to do except watch you guys.", I say. "I'll find a task for you, but in the meantime, how about we cuddle ?", he asked.

"Remember what we agreed on ?", I asked Austin. "Of course I do. But you didn't say we couldn't cuddle.", he said. "You're right.", I say as I smirk. Austin then lays down on the bed and pats his chest motioning me to lay on it. I climbed on top of him and laid down. "Am I heavy ?", I ask him. "No not at all.", Austin said as he started playing in my hair.