18

@jackgilinsky

87,726 likesjackgilinsky You're too good for this world and any guy that comes your way ♥️View all comments

87,726 likes
jackgilinsky You're too good for this world and any guy that comes your way ♥️
View all comments

User1: Her smile 😢❤️

User2: The caption 🥺

User3: This is a lil suspicious 👀

cassie.rose: Again, thank you for being here for me and cheering me up 😞💛
jackgilinsky: Anything for you Cassie ❤️

User4: #Jassie 🤗

User5: #Jassie 😘

Therealnickmara: Is she ok ?
jackgilinsky: She's perfectly fine. She said text her. 🙂
Therealnickmara: Thanks man 💪🏽

Edwinhonoret: Cassie come home ! 😭
Zionkuwonu: Yea please 😰 you can't quit
Cassie.rose: Idk guys. Give me time 😔

User6: Whats going on ?
User7: I think her and Austin broke up.

Theaustinporter: I told you to stay away from her 😡
jackgilinsky: How could I when you're not treating her like the queen she is ? 😕

User8: ^^^tea 👀🤭

Austin's POV

"I'm going to kill him !", I yell. "Austin man, calm down.", Brandon said. "No ! None of you can tell me to calm down !", I yell as I pace the room. Jack is stealing Cassie from me. I told him to stay away from her and he did the complete opposite. "This is so unfair.", Edwin whined as he flopped down on the couch.

"Yea, now who's gonna cook for us ?", Zion questioned. "Looks like it's back to Nick being the chef.", Brandon said. Edwin started to fake cry. "Austin this is all your fault.", Nick said to me. "My fault !?", I yell. "Don't act stupid ! You knew you weren't ready ! And you led her on ! She's freaking hurt ! And she'll probably never come back !", Nick yelled in my face.

"You can't do me like this ! I'm not in the wrong !", I yell back. "So she's in the wrong for spending time with someone who's treating her better and putting her first ? She's in the wrong to be mad at you cause you're not over an ex that's starting drama with her ? You're so full of shit Porter !", Nick snapped at me.

"Ok you two need to chill.", Zion said. "Fuck no ! He clearly thinks he's in the right ! He broke Cassie's heart ! She didn't even deserve it ! She never hurt anybody. Hell she offered to cook for us for free and she's been here for us for almost a year now ! We need her ! But thanks to Austin here, she might not ever come back. So fuck him at the moment cause she's my best friend and I want nothing but happiness for her !", Nick yelled.

"Either go get her back, or shut the hell up because you have no right to believe or even say you were right about this. Because you weren't.", he said as he walked away. "He has a point Austin.", Edwin said. "You need to drop Ansley or you can just forget about getting Cassie back.", Zion said.

"You're our bro, Austin, but you're seriously in the wrong.", Brandon told me. "And don't be upset with Nick. He sees Cassie as a lil sister. He just wants the best for her.", Edwin told me. They all started to walk away and leave me to mingle with my thoughts. I fucked up. I fucked up really really bad.