NEW NICK MARA STORY

So, this story is based on a dream I had last night about that man 😌😂 it was crazy and imma tell y'all about it cause I trust y'all 😘

So yea, I was riding in this lil magical car with one of my irl friends, Gabe. We was going to a lil get together and I ain't know who was all gonna be there. So the lil car stopped floating and we parked in front of a nice ass house.

So me and Gabe got out and went inside. Bitch all the mfs were in there. Zion, Nick, Austin, B, and Ed ! I was like Awww shit 🤪 so we got the small party started. It was me, them, my friend Gabe, and some females I ain't never seen before. Ugly bitches.

This wasn't no lucid dream so I couldn't control this one. So I was basically watching myself go through all this. So I goes in a back room and I see Nick and Zion and a few girls. Zion was playing Fortnite and y'all know how y'all like to go crazy over his ass, that's how them bitches were.

So I sit next to Nick and he hugs me and he said "It's been too long. I missed you." And I'm like 👀 cause wtf 😂 but I say "I miss you too."

So I guess we must've been best friends or something. But yea, further into the dream, Nick kept touching my face and poking me and touching my waist but when I tried to be bold and hold his shark hands he was like "Nah, I don't want nobody to see that." And a bitch was shook ! So I said "same old Nick."

Then I got up, told Gabe to come on and we dipped. We got in our flying car and left that bitch. And ion know what the flying car part was all about but it was lit 😂

So yea ! Now I wanna do another story on Nick 😌

It's called Homegirl 🥰 be on the lookout for it ‼️

It's based on this song too 😅 but yea, love y'all. Hope y'all have a good day. And make sure to read this when it comes out 😘