Nursery and Ultrasound

"SURPRISE!!!" The entire class shouts as Izuku and Ochako get inside the nursery for their daughter. Their eyes widen as they gasp upon seeing the decor of the room, and shouji who is covered in pink paint. The room is a bit smaller than a normal dorm but that doest take away from the nursery itself. The walls are painted a soft pink color with the black dots of Ochako's hero costume centered vertically on the wall opposite the door, that entire wall looks like Ochako's hero costume. The other walls all share the same soft pink but copy the color scheme of the arms and legs of her hero costume. The ceiling is a version of Ochako's helmet just not showing her face. In the center of the room is a green crib the same color of Izuku's costume. Accents of white are along the bars with the legs of the crib being the same as izuku's red shoes. The headboard of the crib has the bangs of Izukus costume going towards the sky vertically and the bars underneath them are the same silver color has his mouth guard. Protruding from the top of the headboard is a baby mobile showing the faces of Deku and Uravity's masks. When Mina clicks the mobile, it plays a music box theme of "You Can Become a Hero" as it slowly turns. The bed sheet and blanket are both All Might themed.

Across from the bed is a baby changing station in the theme of a hero that only Izuku knows, the paint being black, white, yellow, and red. Izuku ponders to himself for a moment and then remembers a story his father told him when he was little of his master Nana Shimura who wore those colors when she was the number one world hero Pinnacle. Next to the changing station is a small wastebasket and behind the crib is a rocking chair the same soft pink as the walls. There is a electric rocker near the door that is painted to look like Deku's hero costume but most importantly there is another door near the changing station. Izuku and Ochako walk over to this door and open it revealing a closet for their baby's clothes which they have yet to buy but there are three onesies that are present and hanging on the rack. The first one is one that Izuku used to wear when he was a baby, it being an All Might silverage onesie, the next over is a version of his hero costume and the last one is Ochakos own as well.

"I don't know what to say, this is... Amazing!" Ochako exclaims looking around the room. The others simply smile at her reaction even Bakugou and Todoroki crack a smirk as well.

"How long did this take you guys? I don't even smell paint in here." Izuku says as he presses his finger to the wall and reveals that the paint is dry as a bone.

"About an hour for all the paint, though we would be lying if we said we didn't spill it on the carpet so we had to get that replaced... twice. In total it took us 4 hours to get all this done." Mina replies.

"Yeah, you can thank shouji for the paint, but Mineta accidentally dumped the paint bucket on him. He was standing on his shoulders to paint the detail stuff." Kirishima says as Shouji continues to try to get the paint from his hair and tentacles.

"Why did Mineta do the detail work isn't he in the gen ed course dorms now?" Izuku asks looking at the perfectly circular buttons of Ochako's costume painted on the wall.

"That's because he knows the designs of all the girls costumes from memory so we got him from the gen ed dorms so he can help paint." Kaminari responds getting Izuku to furrow his eyebrows in what seems like anger for a brief moment.

"Looks like the grape and I will have a long conversation soon..." Izuku says before turning to the new person in the room.

This girl looks to be about Bakugou's height with a slightly darker shade of blonde hair or fawn color if you will. She is wearing the police-esk hat of Shinketsu's uniform but with UA's uniform and a slightly unbuttoned shirt to reveal some of her "Assets" to wandering eyes. She is strangely standing a bit close to Bakugou of all people, said explosion user is even admiring the view from where he is standing. Izuku notices this and locks eyes with Bakugou and gives him a smirk letting him know he's been caught.