Assumptions, Brash Actions and Conspiracies Solved

"I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die!!!" Izuku repeatedly shouts as he quickly barricades his door with his and Ochako's bed and everything else that isn't bolted to the floor. He even picks up the beanbag Ochako is sitting on and plops her and the bag in front of the door.

"Deku my dad isn't going to kill the father of my baby, the worst he's gonna do is use his quirk on you." Ochako says trying to calm him down, which only makes him pace more and more in the room. She simply sighs as she continues to sip from her tea with one leg over the other.

While Izuku proceeds to lose his sanity up stairs Aizawa is picking himself up from the dirt before dusting himself off. He pinches the bridge of his nose before dragging his hand down his face before looking to All Might and glaring at him. All Might just shrugs before going to talk to the Uraraka parents. He explains that there was an incident recently involving a Yakuza gang that their daughter and Izuku had battled in order to rescue a young girl. As he is doing this he goes to open the door to the dorms and ends up tearing the entire frame off the wall when he went to pull instead of push seeing as he wasn't paying attention. This leaves everyone in the dorms and outside speechless seeing as All Might tore the door off the wall on accident, despite the fact that Izuku was the one that broke it in the first place.

"Do I have to refer to you as problem adult?" Aizawa grumbles before radioing Cementoss and Nezu to come down to the dorms. A few moments later said heroes arrive with Nezu sitting on the cement man's shoulder.

All Might unceremoniously tossed the wall a little ways away in the general direction of a construction dumpster that was still next to the dorms. He, Aizawa and Nezu head inside the dorms soon followed by the Urarakas. The entire class just stares bug eyed at the three heroes and two parents that just entered the room as Cementoss gets to work on fixing the door. The two parents take a seat in the common room as All Might talks to Katsuki aside asking him where Izuku is, Bakugou simply scoffs and walks off causing All Might to sigh in annoyance before asking Todoroki.

"Midoriya? He grabbed Uraraka then vanished, I heard some commotion up stairs and I'm betting he's barricaded himself and her in their dorm. Do i need to get a shovel and coroner?" he asks in a deadpan and cold tone as he slurps from his cold soba.

"No don't call that and No you don't need a shovel, instead text him and tell him to come down stairs with Uraraka. Though you might have more luck texting her instead." All Might replies as Todoroki pulls out his phone and sends Uraraka a text over the Deku-squad group chat.

A few moments later they hear shuffling from upstairs, a few loud thuds and other noises before silence, a door opens and soon they hear the elevator go up. The urarakas look at All Might in confusion before looking to each other as they hear the elevator door open. Out walks an obviously pregnant Ochako holding a pair of legs above her head. Said legs belong to Izuku who is burying his face in Ochako's back having had his gravity removed from him and is being dragged by Ochako. Upon seeing their pregnant daughter Mrs Kurumi Uraraka, a woman that looks similar to her daughter, straight up passes out from shock. Her husband Maruki is a tall brown haired man who clearly worked in the construction industry judging by his muscle mass. His expression is blank, contemplative and showing no emotion as he stares at ochako's pregnant belly.

"Um... H-hi d-daddy." she stutters out as she releases her quirk and drops Deku on top of Mineta with a thud. "D-don't freak out... b-but w-we need to explain."

"What. Do you mean. We." He says looking at his daughter and then shifting his gaze to the green haired One for All user on the floor in a heap.

"You remember about a month ago that there was a battle with the Yakuza: The Eight precepts of Death? It was to save a little girl named Eri with a time based quirk. After coming to the dorms she was having night terrors and one night something went wrong." She says calmly trying to keep from stuttering as to seem as believable as possible because any wavering in her voice would cause her parents to assume that she is lying.