Chapter Five - Freedom

So Bryce got released a week early for his good behavior. I am so excited that we get to share our bed together again. The moment is finally here. My heart is beating so fast because I'm overwhelmed with joy waiting for it to be time to get him. I know he's feeling the same way.
Mark, Cassy and I are working on the party. Mark invited all of their old high school friends which is basically football players. Cassy invited mine & her friends. We invite Luke and his girlfriend over to help finish setting up while I go pick him up.
Today is the day that I have been impatiently waiting for for 27 months. Today we are starting the new chapter in our life.
I pull up to the police stations driveway and Bryce is standing there with all of his stuff, waiting for me. When he sees me parked, I get out and run into his arms. It's like that romantic scene in the movie where I run and jump in his arms, we have a long, romantic kiss as the cameraman spins around us, capturing every angle of us. That's how it feels.
We get in the pickup, he's in his drivers seat because I know he's missed driving his truck. He puts his hand on my left thigh, sending chills all throughout my body. Cancel the party, I have other plans with him. I have most certainly missed this feeling.
We pull up to our house and walk in and everyone jumps out to shout welcome home. He's so happy to see everyone and have a party fully dedicated to him.
Mark, Luke and him are talking and having a good time. Cassy and I talk to our old friends, Katherine and Isabel.
I'm honestly surprised all these people came knowing that Bryce was once hated.
Bryce steals me away from Cassy, Katherine and Isabel. We go into our room, I lean against the door after he closes it and we start making out. There's so much I have missed about moments like this and now I feel like I'm in a dream or fantasy. It doesn't feel real but it is.
He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips never stop touching, our tongues stay locked together. The passion I have has craving for for 2 years is finally being satisfied.
He carries me our bed, and lays me on it. I'm watching as he takes his clothes off. I have missed his naked body. It's still gorgeous. You can tell that he has put on very little weight, but his toned body and abs are still there. He still has his sexy v-line.
After he's fully naked, I motion him to lay down as I perform a strip tease for him. I have been practicing for several months so that I could treat him to something special today. His eyes are looking me up and me. He's amazed and in awe with how good I am. Practice makes perfect.
After I perform the strip tease, I do a slow, sexy crawl on top of him. Our lips lock and everything feels perfect. I slip his dick inside of me and start riding him. I think I might be a little rusty because it has been so long since we've last had sex but I still get enough motion that we're both being pleased.
He finally finished and we quickly got dressed so that we could hurry and get back to the party.
We find Mark and Cassy and they ask Bryce how he's enjoying his freedom so far. Bryce says "this party is amazing..." he squeezes my ass and finishes his sentence with "but I can't wait for it to be over so I can spend the rest of the night with my BabyGirl." Ufff, such a turn on. Its crazy how easy it is for him to get me all riled up.

It's now 1am and everyone has left besides Mark and Cassy. We all clean up the house, put the leftover food away and they tell us goodnight and left.
It's just Bryce and I all alone in our house. I know that it's now time to finish our unfinished business.