Chapter TwentyOne - 2 Years Later

It's been two years since we have given birth to Everly. She's as rotten as ever and I mean that in the nicest way possible. She's in her terrible twos. She's wild. The house is a mess. She's a mess, but she is our mess. She is also our joy. The walls seem to be her drawing boards. No matter how many times we put paper in front of her, she will take those crayons and draw on the wall. I'll admit, it does bring more color into this dull, white colored walls house. She seems to brighten everything... even when she's.... "Everly, don't do that.... no, Everly, stop it!"
Everly has my makeup bag and used the eyeliners to draw on the walls. After she finished those masterpieces, she took off running towards the bathroom, clenching on to the eyeliners in one hand while doing the same with the makeup bag in the other. I know if I calmly walk towards, she will just pretend she's gonna do it until I get close, but if I pounce on her like I'm a lion and she's a deer, she will chunk it all in the toilet. So we are having a stand off. Everly has that evil little smile on her small, chubby face.
Bryce comes to the bathroom and says "what is going on here?" Everly acts like an angel when her daddy's around, so of course she went from Tiffany to Barbie. She smiles and does her baby gibberish. He picks her up and says "now give mommy her stuff back" to which she does. How does he do it? How does he get her to listen?
Him and her are playing in the living room so I can relax for a few minutes. They're both dressed up as princesses, having a tea party. He's such a perfect daddy to our perfect daughter. I just wish I knew what it is that he's got that I don't. What makes her listen to him but won't listen to me? We both parent the same.
Several hours pass by and we tuck her into bed and kiss her goodnight.
"I love you" Bryce and I say in sync.
Everly smiles and says "I love you toooooo!"
We both say "goodnight".
Everly, again, smiles and says "goodnight mama and daddy!"
We shut the door and let her sleep. She's on a routine so when she's asleep, she stays asleep until morning.
Bryce and I lay in bed cuddled up together. I say "what is wrong with me?"
Bryce laughs and says "what do you mean? You're perfect!"
I roll my eyes and say "no, why does Evie listen to you but won't listen to me?"
Bryce laughs again and says "because I'm her daddy. She's a daddy's girl."
I cross my arms and say "she's so good when you're around but when it's just me and her, she's Chucky's wife."
Bryce laughs and says "if Evie were a boy, he would listen and be good around you and be a nightmare for me. He would be a mommy's boy."
He makes a fair point and I say "it's just not fair."
We both laugh and he says "well let me try my luck and put a baby boy inside of you" as he rolls himself on top of me, kissing my neck.
We start kissing and he's rubbing his hand all over my thigh. He sleeps with only boxers on, I sleep with only a tee shirt and shorts on.
While he's on top of me, I feel his hands grab onto the shorts and start pulling them off. After he has them off, he takes his off. He gets back on top and kisses all over my body just to tease me because he hasn't shown my vagina any love yet. He's kissing my inner thighs and then he finally gets to my vagina. He starts off slow and slowly speeds up. He has no idea how amazing it feels. He grabs my wrists so I can't pull his head away because he knows that isn't what I want. It's like being at a stop sign that is green, it's not actually saying to stop but it means to keep going. He goes on for so long, my legs are shaking from excitement. He gets back on top of me and we start making out. He flips us to where I'm now on top, not ever breaking the kiss. He pulls my shirt off and we go back to kissing. I decide it's time for me to get to work, I grab his penis and suck on it for a while, I have it nice and lubricated and get in a squatted position so that I can be on top. I bounce on it until he finishes inside of me. He loves when I bounce on his penis. I don't know if it's because my boobs are really jiggly or what but I know he loves it. He always tells me how amazing it is and how much he loves me in any position on top of him.
Our sex life is always great. It will always be great. We know exactly how to please one another.
We cuddle back up to each other and just talk until we are asleep. He plays with my hair making it impossible for me to stay awake longer than him.