Chapter TwentyFive - July 15th

It's the big day. All these months of planning has led us to this day. I'm more ready than ever. Bryce and I haven't seen each other since this morning, before we started getting ready.
In 4 short hours, I will be walking down the aisle. I'm overwhelmed with joy. This is what I have been waiting for.

—character view; Bryce Manning—

I can't wait to see Kimmy walk down the aisle. She's gonna be gorgeous. I hope I don't cry. This is the second best day of our lives, the first was when she gave birth to Evie.
It doesn't take much for me to get ready. The hair stylist fixes my hair and plucks my eyebrows so I look suave. Gotta hand it to her, I do look quite smooth.
I'm dressed and ready. Everyone is out there. Mark and Deluca are getting ready as well. The stylist that fixed me up, is doing the same for them. Are the girls the lucky ones to have us or are we the lucky ones to have them?

—character view; Kimberly Scott—

Everly and Ruby are ready. They are so beautiful. We really outdid ourselves with our girls.
Alana and Cassandra are done as well. I love how the hair stylist and makeup artist did their hair and makeup. They're so beautiful.
The hair stylist did my makeup differently because I wanted my hair down. She made me look gorgeous, they both did.
It's now 10 minutes until the wedding. Everyone is out there, waiting.
Bryce walks out there to stand in front of everyone we love and all of our friends and family.
Cassandra walked out with Mark, they split to different sides. Same thing with Alana and Deluca.
Ruby is about to begin to toss flower pedals to the floor and the music starts playing.