Chapter Six - Everlasting

What we thought would last last maybe an hour or two had lasted all night. When we finished it was 5 in the morning. I have missed our passionate love making so much. My body has craved his body for so long that it's so satisfying to have our bodies intertwined. I feel like so much sexual tension has been released. After last night, I will need help walking because he made my legs numb from shaking so much. It's an everlasting love that I have missed for so long.
It's 5:30am, we are just laying in bed, cuddled up. I'm on top of him and we're just kissing and talking. He rubs his left hand through my hair as his right hand rubs all over my body. Nothing could beat this feeling. Laying in the arms of someone you love is more hypnotic than any hallucinogen drug could ever do.
I slide off to his side so that we can cuddle without the worry that I might fall off if we were to close our eyes. He says "baby, where'd you learn to strip tease?" He's not asking in a aggressive way but more in a tone that is subtlety asking me to talk dirty to him. I tell him that while he was coming near the end of his 27 month sentence, I got on YouTube to learn. I said "it took several months to get it figured out. After several weeks, my body loosened up and let the flow of my body match the rhythm to the beat. I wanted to give you something that you've never seen before when you got out." He rubs my arm and smiles as he speaks in a very low, sexy tone "you went through months of hard work just to please me? See, this is one of the reasons why I love you. You've always got a few tricks up your sleeve."
We talk for a while, I hear his voice gradually go from his normal voice to his sleepy voice. All of his voices are sexy. When God made him, he poured all the sexiness into Bryce and gave him to me.
We just cuddle together in silence, not asleep but almost there. We kiss every once in a while and just sends a very homey feeling to me. This house hasn't felt like home for so long and it was all because Bryce wasn't here to complete the feeling. The house was lonesome and incomplete without him.
Bryce finally goes to sleep, and I'm just laying in arms thinking about how amazing he is. Watching as he sleeps because it's been so long since I've looked at him peacefully sleeping.
I drift off to sleep so that I can take advantage of the moments that I've been missing out on.

—character view; Bryce Manning—

I wake up later than usual. Laying on an uncomfortable bunk every night will have you missing every day things that are taken advantage of. I know I should hate Kimmy but I could never. She didn't ruin my life, she gave me an eye opener and made me realize my issues and fix them. She promised that she'd fix my damages and she did. Because of her, I am a better man. Because of her, I can love her the way I'm supposed to, the way she wants me to. She may not like herself for getting me arrested but it was for the best so that our relationship would be better than ever and it is. She saved me.