𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

that pic makes me feel some typa way.

↪︎ kairi's pov.

the rest of the day was pretty fun, i guess. mattia and i are, not to brag, the best mama and daddy ever. hobi basically loves us. he only cried once this evening, cause we ran out of chicken nuggets and had to make pasta instead, but mattia being the italian fucker he is, made the best pasta we've both ever tasted. mattia and i definitely did not talk about what happened a little before hope arrived, both of us being pussies. and hopefully he won't ever bring it up.

"mamaaaa! mama i need to peeeeee!" i quickly ran over to hope, picking him up and bringing him to the bathroom. "oh come on, hobi. you're a big boy now. go pee alone next time, okay?" that caused hope to pout, crossing his arms, as he does a lot, i've noticed. "mama, do you like daddy?" the little boy says while peeing. my eyes go wide as my heart beats faster, and i blushed for the tenth time today. "y-yeah of course i like daddy, he's my best, best friend."

"but i mean do you looovvveee daddy? like my mommy and papa do."

do i? no i don't.

"no honey. not that way. but i love daddy very very much. i couldn't live without daddy." i tell him, ruffling his hair. "sounds like you love him that way to me." hope says as a matter of fact tone. "hobi, just finish peeing already."

↪︎ mattia's pov.

"mamaaaa! mama i need to peeeeee!" hobi screams from the living room, while kairi and i were in the kitchen, finishing up the dishes. "oh shit, be right back mattia." i love how he already recognizes himself as mama already. such a sweet boy. my sweet boy.

kairi comes back while carrying hobi in his arms. "bro he fell asleep while peeing, i'm not even kidding." i choke out a laugh and got back to doing the dishes, signalling kairi to come help me. he was drying a plate when he suddenly asked, "do you mind if i stay over for this week? a kid needs his mama 24/7, so i decided it would be better for us. don't you think?"

"y-yeah sure i can text my mom and ask, but you'll have to ask your mom too." he nods and we continue washing the dishes in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. hope was on the couch, sleeping, so i picked him up and brought him to my room, where i placed him on my bed. "sooo kairi.. you can take the bed with hobi and i can take the couch." i have a couch in my room, which isn't very comfortable, but if kairi wants the whole bed, it's his.

"no! mattia, you take the bed and i'll take the couch. this is your house after all!" he exclaims, waving his hands a little. "no, no. kairi, i insist, please take the be-" i didn't have time to finish my sentence because of the little hand i felt placing in mine, and i realized hope probably woke up from me and kairi talking. "you," he says while dragging me over to the bed and forcing me to sit, ".. will sleep right here. and you," he says, walking over to kairi and pushing him on top of me, ".. will be sleeping right there too. and as for me, i'll be in between my mama and daddy!"

bro all these beautiful people saying they love my book mADE MY DAY TODAY YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND- ily all ❤️🥰🥺