𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

↪︎ kairi's pov.

"soo i go on this side and you go on the other? or should we ju-" hope cut me off, sitting my on my lap and punching lightly my chest with his tiny fist. "mama i thought you loved daddy! my parents sleep together all the time!" i look up to mattia, and he just shrugs, "uh yeah okay, let's just go to bed then." hobi adds one more thing before laying down. "don't worry guys, i don't wet the bed."

mattia sighs, "yeah, i was kinda getting scared." all three of us lay down, me on the right side on the bed and mattia on the left. hope sleeps in between us, this causing to have some distance between mattia and i. thank god. i tried falling asleep, but it was quite hard since hobi kept whispering things into mattia's ear, and mattia couldn't help but to giggle lightly. "hey, what's so funny?" i ask, giving up on trying to sleep.

"ah! this is between daddy and me. no mama." hope says, and mattia brings his hand up for them to fist bump. i scoffed and turned around, only my back visible to them. so now mattia's replacing me with a four year old? i see how it is. fucking traitor.

soon after a few more giggles, i felt someone's chest up against my back, and arms wrapping around my waist. a chin on my shoulder and a quick peck on my neck. "we were talking about how pretty you looked today." mattia whispers in my ear, which, surprisingly, was so, so soothing. i choked ( on fucking air ) and whisper shouted, "mattia! i'm a man! i'm not pretty. i'm handsome." a little voice spoke from behind us, saying, "no mama you pretty."

agh, these guys. "well thank you guys, now mattia, let go of me and go to sleep." mattia moves a bit, but doesn't let go, only moves closer to me, kissing my neck again. "bro, s-stop kissing my neck, it's weird." mattia whines and kisses my neck like, ten times more. "no.. it's too soffftttt!"

"aggh fine, just go to sleep, bro." i can feel him smile against my neck and i smile too. such a big baby. i hear hope giggle and he suddenly jumped on us, giving us a big hug. "can i tell you guys a secret?" he whispers to me and mattia. we both laugh a little and whisper a 'sure' back. "i'm scared of dogs."

"oh really? how come?" mattia asks, caressing hope's head. "a dog bit me once. now, i always cwy when i see one." i pout, "aww my baby, don't worry, daddy and i will make sure no dog comes near you." he smiles at my response, getting off us and closing the lights. my eyelids get heavier as the raindrops from outside get quieter and quieter. tomorrow's gonna be fun, i can tell.

↪︎ mattia's pov.

i woke up with a big smile on my face, reminded of the events of last night. this might have been the best sleep i've ever had. sleeping next to kairi relaxed me, made me feel like i was his protector. keeping little baby kairi safe from all the dangers of this world.

i groan and roll my eyes. again with these feelings. why am i so happy kairi slept in my arms last night? we're just homies. i shouldn't be feeling this. this is so wrong. but feels so right. i decided not to think much of it, i probably just really love him. like a brother.

i look to my left to check if hope was still sleeping, but he wasn't there. obviously, i start to panic, thinking where the hell he could be. "yo kairi! hey! kairi wake the fuck up." he groaned and rolled around, arms and legs flying everywhere. "mmm what is itttt? why are you waking me up so eaaarrlllyyy?"

i shove my phone in front of his face, showing off the time, which was currently 1:16 pm. his eyes go wide and he chuckles a bit. "woah, i must've really slept well, tonight." same, kairi. same. "hope isn't in bed, and i'm scared he's doing something stupid." he pats my head, still laying on my bed, saying, "he prolly just makin eggs or something, matti, stop overthinking."

"kai, hope's four."

"so?"

i was getting ready to fight kairi, but my mind went blank hearing someone scream. kairi abruptly jumps out the bed, worry plastered all over his face. we don't say anything as we sprint downstairs, towards the kitchen. "hobi! hobi! are you okay?! wh-what's wrong?", kai wheezed out, both of us still panting because of the speed we ran down the stairs to. "mama! mama get it off me!"

hope was on the floor, alejandro's dog all over him, licking him everywhere. how did he get here? my eyes look around for alejandro and i hear a door open and a toilet flush, alejandro coming out, eyes wide, just staring at hope crying and trying to push his dog away. i go up to him, smack him on the head and point towards hope. "go get your dog off my child!" he furrows his brows and mumbles 'your child..?' but does as he's told anyways, getting the beast away from hobi.

right after, kairi jumps towards hobi, picking him up and running his hand through our child's hair, mumbling 'it's okay, baby. mama's here. i'm here, love.' i go up to them and as it was my turn to hold hope, i also place a gentle kiss on his forehead. "we're sorry hobi. we didn't know alejandro was gonna come and bring his dog over."

he sniffs for a few seconds and wipes his tears off his face with his tiny hands, and regained his happy usual smile. "it's okay daddy. i'm fine now." alejandro was in the dining room, watching us with this confused look, mumbling 'what the fuck..?'. "so uhm uh, who's your friend..?" alejandro asks awkwardly, scratching his head.

"uh ale, meet hope, or hobi. hobi, meet alejandro." kai says while ale walks over to us. "look, i'm sorry about my dog, i didn't know you were scared of them." hope smiles, and says, "it's okay. you didn't know."

i swear he's too precious for this world.

me writing this the same day mattia gates back w his gf 🤡 hihi ily