𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

aight i decided that i rested long enough and i needed to give my horny readers some smut. <3

( in other words m tired of getting death threats 😩)

fyi this is the first time i write smut so be nice kids. luv ya

↪︎ 3rd person's pov.

"then don't."

with that said mattia pushed him onto the bed, locking his lips with kairi's. said boy moaned into the kiss, letting his hands find their way up in his boyfriend's hair. kairi's hands were soft and hesitant as they slipped their way under the hem of mattia's shirt.

mattia broke the kiss momentarily, grabbing his shirt and sliding it off his body. this wasn't the first time kairi saw mattia shirtless, but every single time he did, it would seem as butterflies were set free in his stomach.

"like what you see?" mattia asked playfully. "very much, yes."

mattia layed down on the bed, gesturing at kairi to come closer. kairi crawled his way up to mattia, sitting on his lap with a loud 'thump', which caused his boyfriend to groan loudly. "take your robe off, my love. i want to see every bit of you tonight."

"help me take it off?" kairi asked, and mattia nodded with a smirk plastered on his face. he sat up a little and began taking the silky robe off, starting from kairi's shoulder. as he took the item of clothing off his body, mattia kissed his way down kairi's shoulders.

"mattia, please go faster." kairi pleaded, taking his boyfriend by his neck and pushing him deeper in the crook of his neck, where a dark purple bruise was slowly forming. but mattia had other plans. "no, petal. i'm going to *kiss* take *kiss* my *kiss* time *kiss* on you." after each kiss mattia placed on his lover's body, he felt kairi tense up under him, which was a sign he was enjoying this.

the robe was finally off, and mattia had to physically stop himself from drooling. the see through fabric wrapped itself perfectly around the boy's petite figure. mattia had obviously seen girls in lingerie before, from porn mostly, but never has he seen someone wear it as well as kairi.

kairi smiled innocently, tilting his head to the side. "like what you see?"

mattia flipped them around and so that kairi was beneath him. he trailed kisses down kairi's stomach, all the way down to his inner thighs. kairi moaned once mattia sucked on a particularly sensitive spot, but quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"mattia? why'd you stop?" "don't be embarrassed, love. i want to hear you. take your hand away." kairi nodded shyly, putting his hands on each side of the bed, gripping the sheets every time a quiet moan escaped his mouth.

the small boy's eyes widened once mattia's hand found itself onto kairi's dick, palming the member slowly but roughly. he let out a high pitched moan, happy that he was finally getting touched. "mattia.." he whimpered. "mattia please.." "use your words, petal." he kissed kairi on the inner thigh, still palming said boy's dick. "please make me feel good."

that seemed to be enough to make mattia's dick harder than it already was.

"you're acting so innocent kai. like if you don't dream about my dick everyday." mattia's boyfriend gasped quietly, turning a bright shade of red. "i'm messing around, kai. loosen up a little, i promise i'll make tonight an amazing night for the both of us." he leaned in and kissed kairi on the forehead before putting some lube on his fingers, slipping his cold hands into the piece of clothing, and finally circling the rim of kairi's asshole, pushing in slowly.