𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

nut nut nut nut nut nut nut nut nut.

↪︎ mattia's pov.

he pulls away from my lips, whispering, "that.. that was unexpected." i scoff. "oh you're shocked? i thought i was the one who was gonna confess tonight, but you took the upper hand." kairi stares at me, and asks, "do you actually like me? as in like like me? like a couple? like-" i cut him off, picking him up and kissing him once more, him wrapping his legs around my waist and me gripping his ass firmly. "yes, kairi. yes, i love you that way."

he shows me a goofy smile, biting his bottom lip. "mattia.." i answer, "yes love?" the nickname honestly came out on it's own, but kairi obviously didn't seem to mind. "would you.. would you like to be my boyfriend?" he shoved his face in the crook of my neck, and i can feel him getting hotter. "aww, is my baby blushing? is kai baby blushing?" i tease him, and he lifts his head up, a pout covering his face. "mattia!" he whined, and i just kissed his pouty lips, answering his previous question. "yes, kairi, i would love to be your boyfriend."

"my boyfriend. my boyfriend." i've never been happier hearing those words come out of kairi's mouth as he kissed me all over my face, starting from my forehead and going to my nose, cheeks, eyes, chin. he finally caught my mouth, and i closed my eyes, wanting to enjoy every single second of this moment. kairi's finally mine.

↪︎ kairi's pov.

i have a boyfriend. a fucking boyfriend. i don't think i've felt this happy in a long time. being in mattia's arm felt warmer than general, and i loved it. him and i stayed in the field for hours, us talking and laughing, even kissing from time to time. and i blushed every time. mattia babies me a lot, and i (secretly, i would never admit it out loud) love it.

"babe, don't move." he said out of nowhere, taking his phone out. i smirked, and jumped on top of him, straddling him in a hug, attacking him with my kisses. "kai!" whined. "i wanted to take a picture of yooouu!" i wrapped my hand around his neck, my chest hitting his back. "take one of us together, babe." he smiled and took his phone out, snapping a quick picture. he zoomed the picture on my face, and kissed his phone, his lips touching the digital me. i giggled and kissed his neck. "look at my boyfriend, isn't he adorable?" mattia asks me, showing me his wallpaper.

"no, i think this one's cuter though

"no, i think this one's cuter though." i point at mattia. he laughs, but abruptly stopped after seeing the time. "we've been here for 5 hours, baby, it's already.. tomorrow?" i laugh, getting up and walking away, mattia running beside me. "we should head home now mattia. hope probably misses us." he took my hand, intertwining our fingers. "how are we gonna tell hope about us?" he asks. i smile at the memory of hope the first day we met, him insisting that me and mattia were a couple.

"i'm sure he'll be happy," i reply. "he wanted us together anyways." about half an hour later, me and mattia get to his house, sneaking in by his window. his parents would beat us both up if he knew we were out for this long. "mama!" hope screamed when he saw us getting in, and i shushed him. "shh hope! don't let papa polibio hear you!" he quickly shuts up. he met mr. polibio a day after we met hope, and i don't think hobi liked him too much.