𝚝𝚎𝚗.

i- 😭🤚🏼 mattia was checking kairi out, i mean im not complaining lmao.

↪︎ kairi's pov.

DAY 6/7

i woke up at 6:30, way earlier than i should have woken up. all because of hope, who was jumping up and down mattia's bed, where he and i were sleeping. "what the fuc- i mean heck, hope!" mattia said, rubbing his eyes. "mama! daddy! guess what!" he said jumping in the little space between matti and i. "what is it, hope? what was so important that you had to wake us up at 6 am?" alvaro and ale woke up too, both of them trying to open their eyes, but it being almost impossible because of the bright sunlight coming from the windows.

"it's my birthday! i'm five now, mama! i'm a big boy!" he says as he shows off his tiny arms, trying to show us his manly muscles. my eyes soften as i hold hobi closer to me. "aw, my child's 5 now? that's great, hobi, happy birthday!" i kiss his cheek, and mattia ruffles his hair. "happy birthday, kid.", he says, and hobi's smile gets bigger, his teeth to our display. both alejandro and alvaro hug hope, wishing him a happy birthday.

we all head downstairs, hope singing the 'happy birthday' song under his breath. ah, i miss being a kid. my mom used to wake me up with tons of kisses and presents on my birthday. now, i'm lucky if she even remembers. "so what d'you want for your birthday, hobi?" alejandro asks, and hope shrugs. "i don't know, ale. i'm trying to figure out if i want a new xbox or a toy dinosaur."

"so you wanna decide between making your parents become poor or not even spending ten dollars for a toy dino...?" i laugh at alvaro's comment, and all of us continue to eat. "i'll make sure i get you a little something on my way back from school, kid." mattia says, hugging hope one last time before said boy walks in his daycare, a bunch of little kids surrounding him.

the day passed way slower than usual, since i didn't have any classes with mattia. agh, i miss him, god damn it. and it's not even been two hours since i last saw him. my phone dings in the middle of science class, and i discreetly take my phone out to check my messages.

i sigh and raise my hand, the teacher stopping to stare at me

i sigh and raise my hand, the teacher stopping to stare at me. "can i uh go to the bathroom?" she sighs and nods, getting back to her lesson. i get out the classroom, and immediately looked around the hall to see mattia, but he was no where to be seen. "where the fuck is that bitch?" i say under my breath, and right that moment i hear a dramatic gasp from behind me. there was mattia, his hand on his heart and mouth wide open, looking hella offended.

"so you're telling me i skipped history, because i missed my boyfriend so much, and he's here calling me a bitch?" my heart skipped at the thought of him missing me, but i didn't let him see it. "you saw me two hours ago, mattia."

"tell me about it. it was the worst two hours of my life. " i turned around and walked away, the biggest fucking smile on my face. he ran up to me to hug me from behind. "so where do we go?" he asked, and i took him by the wrist, guiding him to somewhere. "somewhere where we can be alone." i felt him stop a little but quickly fasten his pace, as i do myself.

"the pool?" he asks when we get there, and i nod. "there's no classes here today, so i don't think anyone's gonna come in." he takes off his socks and shoes, then sits on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling inside the water. i do the same, sitting next to him. "wanna do something fun?" he asks, and my eyes widen. "oh hell no, you're definition of fun and mine do not match." he pouts and scoots away from me, crossing his arms. "okay fiiiine, mattia. what d'you wanna do?" he smiles at me and gets up. "let's go for a swim."

my eyes widen as i stutter a little. "uh- uh no mattia, i- what-.. we don't even have swimming suits." he shrugs. "so?". he takes his shirt off, taking his sweet time, his beautiful honey toned skin to my display. i gulp and watch him carefully, my eyes not looking away for even a second. how did i end up with such a perfect fucking boyfriend?

↪︎ mattia's pov.

i felt him staring at me, but i had no intention to tell him to look away. once i got my shirt off, it was time for my pants. i looked at him, thinking he was gonna get shy and look away, but he was staring right at me, his mouth a little open. "you liking what you see?" i smirk, and he seemed to break out of his gaze. "shut up." he mumbled shyly, looking at the water. i take my pants off, and soon my underwear too.

kairi turned around after a while, but when he saw me naked, he shrieked and looked away. i laugh and jump in the water, some of it landing on kairi. when i got back up to the surface, kairi was already taking his clothes off. i watched as his perfect little fingers held the bottom of his shirt and pulled upwards, his chest being revealed. i watched as he took his pants off oh so slowly, but i enjoyed every single second of it. i watched as he looked nervous for a bit, his fingers fiddling with the waistband of his underwear.

"don't worry love." i say. "i already think you're perfect, don't be shy, baby." he smiled at me and took the last piece of clothing off his body, and i had to stop myself from drooling at kairi's perfect body. i took in every single detail, from the little mole on his stomach to the scar on his leg. he comes closer to me, slowly going in the water, and walks over to where i am.

"hi." he says, and i smile at his adorableness. "hi." i say back, and don't waste anymore time, my hands already on his waist to boost him up, his arms wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. "mattia, you're very beautiful." he whispered to me. i stare at him, my heart beating out my chest. has he seen himself? he's so pretty, it's driving me nuts.

"i love your nose." i say randomly, and he laughs, the sound being literal music to my ears. "i love your eyes too. and your stomach. and your hands. those tiny hands i love holding. and your lips. ugh, your lips, i'm in love with them." he stares at me the entire time, blushing.

"can i kiss you, mattia?" he asks, and i immediately smash my lips on top of his, savouring his sweet, sweet lips. our mouths fit perfectly, like puzzle pieces. his hands find their place in my wet hair, and my hands roam around his back, eventually landing close to his ass. "i love you." he says, and i had to stop myself from screaming. everything about this boy drives me insane.

"i love you more, baby boy. i love you so much." i place my mouth on top of his sugar lips once more, the cold water having no effect on my burning body.

"what the hell is going on here?"

im so sorry for not updating for so long im the worst :( ive been busy, but dont worry, i'll update more for u babies. <3

also, thank you so much for 10k, i never, lITERALLY never thought my story would get more than 100 reads. so i wanted to thank you.

also, if i write something wrong, im so sorry, english isnt my first language, french is. :( so pls tell me if i wrote something wrong.

kairi; *describes ideal type*

teEhEe