𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

it was ma mothafuckin birthday yesterday, a bitch is 14 😌🤚🏼 here's a little present for yall. this is also for @kairisneeds because you were having a bad day ):

↪︎ mattia's pov.

DAY 2/7.

alejandro stayed for a while, him talking to hope more than us. that's just hope's effect. "so then alvaro slapped me in the face, but we made up later and i gave him the good dic-" he didn't have time to finish his sentence, kairi's hand flying towards ale's mouth. "bro! he's four! shut up!" ale scoffed and turned to me. "mattia, tell your boyfriend to chill."

"nah i'm with my boyfriend on this one, hobi's too young to know this shit- i mean, stuff." kai just laughed, ale following him. kairi, ale, alvaro and i always joked about being together. we still do, except that alvaro and ale are actually together now. i always knew alejandro had More-Than-Bros feelings towards alvaro, but i never said anything, too scared he'd flip. who i did talk to about it though is kairi. he gasped and confessed that he'd been thinking that alvaro maybe liked ale.

one thing led to another and me and kairi managed to set the two up, them finally confessing to each other later that night, and they've been together since then. you can say it's because of me and kairi that they're together. alejandro left soon after, his mom calling him for dinner. "oh right, we should probably make food too, kai. it's almost time for hope to eat." i tell kairi, and he asks, "isn't your mom gonna make dinner?"

"no, she's working late again so we'll have to manage." he nods and we both get up, heading to the fridge. "uh mattia, there's nothing to eat. there's literally nothing." i look in the fridge and he was right, there was nothing there except for a few beers, which were my dads. "mama when are we eating, i'm hungry!" hope shouts from the living room, where he's currently watching tv in.

"hope i think we'll have to eat out today, there's nothing here. you like pizza?" at the mention of pizza, hope shuts off the tv and runs towards us, chanting, "pizza! pizza!" well i guess he does like pizza. kairi, hope and i finally head to the pizzeria a few minutes later, after we all got dressed, since it was winter and was snowing outside. the pizzeria is next to my house, so we walked to it and it only took us about 15 minutes.

the whole time, hope was singing, talking, running around on the sidewalk, laughing, all those things. i only met this kid yesterday, but i already know i'll love this bitch for a long time. and the way he makes kairi happy is amazing. apart from his friends, kairi's not really the friendly, enthusiastic type. he's more of a sarcastic clown. and hobi, a four year old, managed to break kairi's walls down in less than a day. it took me almost 5 months for him to be comfortable around me. but i guess it's easier to be comfortable with kids than emo teenagers.

as we get to the pizzeria, kai started shaking all over, his teeth clattering and his face a deep shade of red. this little dumbass thought it would be a good idea to wear a small sweatshirt outside, when it's literally snowing. should i give him my coat? or maybe hold his hand? oh what if i held his hand and slid inside my coat..? or we can both wear my coat at the same time?

↪︎ kairi's pov.

he's so mean, i can't believe this. i'm shaking, feeling like my nose is gonna fall off, but this fucker is dozing off, not even paying attention to me. this bitch is prolly thinking about how his italian ass could've made better pizza. i see how it is. i walked faster, to get close to hope, and further away from Bestfriend-That-Doesn't- Pay- Attention-To- Me aka mattia. but mattia pulled on the hoodie of my sweatshirt, and my back hit his chest. "are you cold, kai?" he whispers in my ear, and that made my stomach tingle a bit.

"uh- why do you care?" i scoffed, "you weren't even paying attention to me." mattia laughs at my statement and hugs me tighter, his chin resting on my shoulder, and i could feel his chest muscles tense. "here," he says as he unzips his coat, and puts each side around me, and zips it back up again. "mattia! i can't breathe!" i gasp out, trying to unzip the coat, but fail miserably.

"too bad kai. you'll have to deal with this unless you wanna freeze to death." agh i hate this man. we walk the next 5 minutes (like fucking penguins, may i add) and finally get to the store, where mattia releases me from his grip. we order our food, hobi smiling like an idiot. this boy really likes pizza.

we get our order and sit, happy to finally eat. "dig up, boys."