12

Age 16

December 16, 2017

Its the weekend. Me and Colby are sitting in his room, listening to music. It's nice, he says that the music has a meaning behind it. I didn't think of music like that.  I also bought my journal to his place aha.

I had an alright day, I skipped school to come over to his house yesterday His parents didn't mind me coming over so. I was going to go home yesterday but he insisted on me sleeping over, of course I agreed.

It's currently 6:40pm and the sun is setting. It's beautiful, the series of colours. The pinks,purples, reds and some hues of orange and blue. I'm still at Colby's we were going to go skating but we stayed at his place and watched movies it was nice.

I'm currently sitting a resteraunt I don't know what it's called, I didn't feel like going home. Not now. I'm sitting here there's not much people here. I don't know why I'm here actually. I know my moms probably out drinking again. I could go home, but I don't want to, the lonely feeling, the abandonment of the home, the broken feeling. The waitress is looking over here, I feel awkward because I'm just sitting here writing in this journal. Hm, not mysterious at all.

Okay I'm at home now. I read back through the entries and I got to say it's sad. But I got my future planned, not entirely. Maybe just leave the country for a bit. That sounds nice.
Maybe a road trip.

Anyways I'm exhausted so I'm going to try sleep.

-Sam