Anger issues

June 25th, 20:50.

Taxi.

Deku had just received Nezu's warning about the heist at the National Art Centre and asked the driver to stop the car before taking Bakugou home.

"I'll be there soon!" he stated through the phone.

"HEY! IF THERE IS A FIGHT I'M READY TO GO!" raged Bakugou. "WHY DO THEY CALL YOU BEFORE ME!?"

"This is a robbery at a museum, Kacchan" patiently answered Deku, getting out of the car.

"Boring. They always get pissed if I create explosions inside those buildings" moaned this drunk companion. "That job suits a sucker like you better".

"Have you thought about what I asked you?" asked Deku.

"Yes, yes, I will be one of your two goddamn witnesses! It's not like I care, but any chance is good to prove I'm better than the Icy-Hot" replied Bakugou with little interest.

"Thanks Kacchan. It means a lot even if you don't see it that way!" Deku said before leaving in a hurry.

"Tse...whatever..." mumbled Bakugou as the taxi continued its way.

******************

June 27th, 11:00.

Anger Management, group therapy, day 1.

Bakugou could think of a million places he'd rather be at that moment, but after many parents's letters of complaint about the example one of the best heroes in the world gave to their children, Kirishima had persuaded him to give those sessions a shot. Well, maybe Bakugou's mother's last visit also had something to do. The woman's temper was still a force to be reckoned with.

"Guys, today we have someone new joining us. You all know him as the Explosion user Pro Hero, but here he is another person who has had the courage to admit he has anger issues..." the doctor began. Gosh, Bakugou already wanted to blast him...

The other members of the circle began to open themselves to the rest. Bar fights, yelling at the office, terrible uses of Quirks... why did he have to listen to all these morons' problems? Well, there was a story about an Electricity user woman and her cheater boyfriend's noble parts he found particularly funny...

"Don't be shy, Bakugou. We are here to help. Sharing is caring" the doctor calmly said.

Until then, he had remained in silence and narrowing his eyes. But since he was there, he resolved to take a deep breath and tell his own story:

"I guess it all began when I was four and my Quirk manifested. Everybody knows it is the coolest Quirk ever, so I started to look down on every extra that was next to me. There was a child I knew and was born Quirkless, but we shared an admiration for All Might and even as a useless and annoying crybaby he was determined to become a hero. The fact that a Quirkless thought he could follow the same path I was made for totally pissed me off. For this reason, I bullied and beat him for years. Once I even told him maybe he could get a Quirk and be a hero in other life if he jumped through the window. Later it happened he actually got a Quirk and much to my annoyance he ended in the same class at UA, where on one occasion I almost blew him to pieces during training (...)

(...) the fact I won the Festival that way got me so mad they literally had to chain me in order to accept the medal, to the point the League of Villains tried to recruit me(...)

(...) after graduation I went out a couple of times with a supposedly reformed villain, but  due to her habit of stabbing people, that didn't work (...)