Message, plans and revelations

July 9th, 16:30.
UA's Conference Room.

"There she is" Tsuyu said to Uraraka, while the two friends waited in front of the door for the last person required for the meeting.

Toga was already grinning and blushing. She was tied hand and feet to a vertical stretcher that was pushed to the inside of the room by a couple of agents, and was wearing a straitjacket. After her very recent escape from prison they had done everything in their power to keep Toga under control, and that was like she had been brought from her isolation cell. She had been escorted by a patrol of guards to the As usual, she smiled as if she was holding a squeal and her big amber eyes shined and reminded of the ones of a wild hungry cat at the sight of an innocent bird when her eyes and Uraraka's met. The last one's didn't look friendly either, though.

"Toga..."

"Good evening, Clarice" she amusingly faked a male voice to greet Uraraka. The only thing missing was a metallic mask that would cover her lower face and would prevent Toga from showing her blood thirsty fangs. "You know, this thing isn't cute at all" she complained shaking a bit inside the straitjacket. "It's way more fun when any other is the one tied and I am the one holding a knife..."

Uraraka narrowed her eyes in anger. In UA they were taught that heroes should never let hatred be their motivation for fighting villains.Both were to be considered two sides of the same coin, and villains must be regarded as human beings with their own trauma and motto, as well as subjects of rights. Uraraka was as loyal to that thought as it was possible, but sometimes even a good natured and sweet girl like her would find it hard to put it into practice. After all, Himiko Toga was a villain she knew since her first year of High School and had faced her in multiple occasions. Sure, no member of the League of Villains could say he didn't have a happy life before joining, but to her Toga remained a psycho who dreamed of draining Deku's blood and dared to call it love.

"What's up with that look? I was actually enjoying the ceremony before everything started. Speaking of which, I was kind of upset for not being invited" Toga pouted, as she sat in front of her. "After all we've come through together you, me, Izuku... and many of you..." she smirked at Tsuyu, giving her chills. "You are really a mean friend, Ochako. But I still love you. And I've got to say your dress was lovely. So long and white... begging for some dark bloody red..."

"Don't mind her, ladies" Best Jeanist then appeared, before Uraraka could drop a comeback. "She can't do any harm in this condition. Let's go inside, the League said they would contact us in a few minutes" he opened the door, so the guards pushed the stretcher to the inside and the two girls came in.

Deku, Todoroki, Kirishima, Mina, Toru, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, Itsuka and Monoma, among others, including veterans like Fat Gum, Eraser and Vlad King, were holding their breath as they waited. Soon All Might arrived, along with Melissa. Not surprisingly, All Might was the only one who had been seeing her for the last hours, and Deku and Mirio felt like they should say something that would encourage her now her father had disappeared, but if Melissa Shield had been sad for that last period of time, any trace of it had been replaced by an eye of determination that let no doubt on why she was the most respected Quirkless person in America.

The big screen blinked three times before illuminating the huge room. As soon as it was clear the heroes distinguished a group of silhouettes sitting along a table, looking directly at them. The room their enemies were was too dark for their faces to be appreciated, but any of the present heroes could tell those silhouettes belonged to some of the members of the League of Villains:

"Make sure the camera shows my good profile, Mustard!" the voice of Spinner was heard.

"Nice work, you dumbass! What's the point of the turning off the lights if you say my name?"