The Walk

After a lengthy talk with All-Might, and a moment to himself to re-compose, Todoroki began the ten minute walk back to his house. In all honesty, he was quite content to be alone at the moment. It seemed... healthy for him to gather his thoughts in the quiet of the twilight. What he'd agreed to do, and the complete uncertainty of how long it would take to achieve that goal... it was something he'd considered after he'd already agreed. But in all actuality, it didn't matter to him. He had his mind made up. He wasn't going to stop until he brought the lost hero home; but at least now... it would be easier.
  There were other things that fleeted across his mind; who else would be involved, how many sleepless nights it may take, how long they may go without so much as a lead to go on...
  None of that matters. The only important thing is that he returns to us.
  He thought, shaking himself from that thought process. A breeze blew across the path, gently cooling him further. It felt nice, oddly tranquilizing actually, and yet, he shook.
  Wait, huh?
  He shook? That's odd, being able to literally freeze any part of his body, usually it took him a lot longer to be cold than any normal (or as close to normal as one can get these days,) human being, let alone shiver.
  Alerted slightly, he slowly let his left side warm, and laid his arm across his body.

                               _-*-_

  Alone in the seemingly excessively cold cell, Midoriya was attempting sleep yet again despite his unease and pain. His mind was running at a million miles an hour, and he couldn't seem to relax his muscles, but he knew he needed rest, even if it wasn't coming easy. He was so cold, there all alone, his body began to shake out of his control. He remained that way for a while, quivering in the chill, until... warmth, out of nowhere, began from the left side of his body, and spread in a strip across his torso. He wasn't sure how it was happening, but... it calmed him, even if a little. Before long, he felt his eyes begin to close and his consciousness drift...

((Hey, y'all!! Sorry this one's so short, but uh... hehe, well, it's important. Also don't @ me about the ten minutes, no I don't know if that's canon but THE SHOW MUST GO ON-

[She said, writing this in the wings of a high school production-]

Istg five people have looked over my shoulder and just gone: "ArE yOu wRiTInG a WaTTpAd sToRY?!?"
XD