Shannon's P.O.V Chapter 8

I want this just as fuckin bad as she does but this is not how she deserves it. She was gonna go back to lA and find Mr rich guy and forget me.  I sit back against the bed and I get the look.  Julie " I'm sorry I forced you to stay, you can go I won't stop you".   " look at me,  your leaving in a couple days and you know we will never see each other again. ".  J" how do you know? ". She kisses my neck and fuck I just wanna rip her clothes off and show her how bad she turns me on. 

Me" I don't wanna do this to you,  I don't want you to think all I want is sex. I have more respect for you than that ".  Smiling she says " ok,  if you don't want to its fine ". She gets up and walks over to the couch and starts the movie back up. 

Why do I feel bad for being a gentlemen? I walk over to her she deep into the show and doesn't hear me coming up behind her. I reach down and tilt her chin up to look at me and I kiss her before she has a chance to say anything. Her hand reaches up into my hair and fuck it I just want to touch her badly.  My hand reaches to rub her breast, I can feel her moaning in my mouth ad I kiss her deeper.  My hand needs it harder and she losing her fight against me.  Her shirt gets pulled up and that bra is history.  Suddenly feel her lips sucking on my neck, savouring my skin in her mouth.  Both of us breathing faster and wanting each her like wild dogs in passion.  She sinks her teeth into my sensitive skin and my lips take in her rock hard nipple suckin with all my power. Looking down , she rubbing her pussy, fuck its so hot, turns me on so bad.  Me " keep doing that ".  She slides her fingers up and down inside her pants not letting me have a peak or anything.  Oh shit! Her hand is rubbing my cock through my pants. Julie " fuck me Shannon...... Fuckin take me! ".   Me" not yet ".   Mmmmmmmm auhhhhhhhh god dammit!   She unzips my pants and pulls out my cock and bends her fuckin body all the way over the couch and begins to suck the tip of my cock . I feel like I'm gonna cum if she keeps this up.   That pussy is calling for me but I wanna make her moment with me special.  But damm she s driving my body crazy.  Taking all of me in her mouth I suck deep on her stomach and lick a trail down her stomach to her panty line. 

J " Shannon I need you please !".  Sucking me even harder, my body shakes and I can't take much more.  Auh fuckin hell that's it.  I try and pull away and she holds me in places swallowing all of my cum down her throat. I feel her licking my stomach on the way back into the couch.

Grinning like a naughty girl,  she licks her lips and smiles.  Me" if I can't have sex with you at least I got a taste of you....mmmmm and it was tasty ".   Quickly I pull up my zipper and grab my keys.  Me" I need to go ".  J" why?  What did I do? "  Me " nothing I promise you,  I'm late for work that's all ".   

I didn't know how to tell her,  I wanted the moment to be different not rushed like this.  I knew if I told her she would feel like she did something wrong.  Tomorrow I would take care of it make it ok.