chapter 18

Back in the hotel room, he was holding her in his arms massaging her back and whispering sweet love in her ear. She smiled and felt incredibly happy . The lights were dimmed down and music was playing setting a very romantic night. She laid her head on his chest and he said " are you happy ". She kissed under his chin and said with a little laugh " no.....I'm on cloud nine, I'm in heaven, in an estacy filled dream ". J" so your happy ". She tickled him and he held her tighter.

The next morning :............

Next door in my room, things were just beginning for the new love birds. Shannon and Julie arrived finally and were exhausted. S" I'm starving babe ". I smiled I got something for you to... ". Knock knock "ROOM SERVICE! '. We both gave each looks and were puzzled why room service was here hmmm. Shannon looked in the peep hole and it definitely wasn't room service. S" what the hell? ". I stepped back and Shannon yelled and hugged the man standing at our door. He had long black hair that was pulled back in a pony tail and big big brown eyes and a megawatt smile. And his laugh, so infectious. S" dude! I didn't know you were gonna be in town I would have called you! ". Shannon looked over to me and introduced us. S" jewels this is Tomo, my best friend from when I lived in LA. ". Oh he never mentioned that he did. T" hey its nice to meet you ". I shook his hand and he moved my hand away and grabbed me in a tight hug. Strong arms very much a hugger like Shannon. I didn't wanna ruin our happy moment, but I needed later to speak with him about LA. T" so what are you guys up to today? ". S" nothing man what's up? ". T" well I have the day to myself let's go to my buddies and BBQ ". Shannon looks at me . Me" go for it ". S" ok cool let me get dressed ". Tomo and I sit and wait for him. T" you wanna come to you can ". Me" I have a shoot today on sorry ". T" hey it's ok maybe next time ". Me" its ok you two have fun ". I got up and went to the bathroom and shut the door and started the shower up. He knows I'm leaving tomorrow and yet he acts like he doesn't wanna spend time with me. Its fine. The water flows over my head and I relax my mind. I feel a rush of cool air and my eyes pop open to see Shannon in my face. And he's naked! S" why didn't you wait for me? ". He corners me into the shower wall and looks deep in my eyes . Me" Tomo is waiting for you why are you......... Mmmmmm ". His teeth bite into my neck and hands are now on my ass. S" I told him I'd meet him there ". Oh god! His cock was begging to come inside and play. S" you need me to fuck you hmmmmm". Me" may.,..... Um.......oh shit ". His fingers were messing with my mind. S" is that a yes? ". Laughing in sexy way in my ear. Me" uh huh ". S" your so naughty, you never say no to me ". Me" yes I can ". He rubs my breast and slide in anther finger while he massages my greedy clit. My head went back and I couldn't catch my breath. S" I want you to fuckin explode all over my fingers ". I grabbed his wrist and moved it faster. I need it, I felt it coming quick. S" I wanna taste you as you cum ". Jesus this man! I can't! Kissing down my stomach and inner thighs his lustful tongue flicked and teased my pussy. Me" Shannon oh god yes! ". Suddenly I could feel his tongue inside me oh my god I've never had that! I loved it too. My body couldn't hold or stand much more. Me" oh fuck mmmmmmm baby I'm gonna cum ". He grabbed my ass in his massive hands and shoved his lips in deep and sucked my clit I exploded with waves and waves of a earth shattering orgasm. He didn't move till I was done.

My world was spinning and I was feeling so so good. His arms wrapped around me and we went two more times. He eventually made it to the BBQ. I took off to my show to meet up with Nina to got to the beach shoot. On our way she reminded me, we will be modeling with guys as well. Shannon didn't need to know that, it wasn't like I was gonna cheat. My secret.