chapter 41

Jared's P.O.V.

Today is our anniversary.  I still can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life.  I felt my heart fall in love the second I seen her.  Time to go pick her up.  She's so cute when she cleans house.  I told her she doesn't have to but she's stubborn when now.  I sneak up behind her and pull her in my arms as she squeal its so cute.  N" your bad I was so deep into that ". I laugh and say " I know that's why I did it ".  Me" get changed its our night tonight ".   N" our anniversary, I know I was gonna make you dinner ".   Me" oh no!  Your coming with me ".  We kiss and she  goes upstairs and I wait for her.

Awhile later,  she steps down and stuns me.  She is wearing and black knee length sparky dress heels and her hair is half pinned up soft waves.   She takes my breath away.  She smiles at me and sees that I have dressed up for her.  A black pair of pants and wearing her favorite cologne too.  Navy blue button down shirt and my black shades. 

N" I'm impressed you look sexy ".  I wrap her in my arms and kiss her forehead.  We walk to my car and I open the door for her and we drive to town.  I have an idea,  she is gonna be so happy.   N" where are we? ". Me" you will see ".   I take her inside and the music is playing time for a dance.   N" thank you for this ".   I kiss her lips and smile.  Me" you know I would do anything to make you happy and smile".     Her head lays on my chest and I feel her breath on my skin it electrifying. She fills my soul with so much love I've never felt before. 

I spin her aound and look in her eyes.  She laughs and I hold her closer to me.  Our breath dancing as we sway to the music.  Our unborn child will he here very soon I wanna enjoy this sweet moments with us two till she arrives.  As the song ends I take her to my final suprise. I cover her eyes and walk her down the street.  This is gonna make her cry happy tears. 

I stop and hold her against my chest and say open your eyes.  She looks up and sees a sign lit up by fireworks and  it reads " Nina,  Happy anniversary!  I love you with all my heart . love Jared ".   Then the song,  our song plays " what the heart wants ".   I wrap her in my arms and kiss her neck.  She's happy , so am I and I never wanna let her go.