chapter 21

Nina's P.O.V.

She's being selfish I'm tired of this constant backing out of things when a man,  one she barely even knows comes along.  I guess I'm the only one with my head screwed on straight.   Though yes,   Jared and are new too,  I still show up to work and stay responsible!  Anyways enough of that!  Back to work.  Jared's just finishing up my profolio and hands it to me.  J" think they turned put great! '. Me" you still have to leave to Louisiana soon? ".  He came behind me and wrapped me in his arms.   J" what on that beautiful mind of yours? ".   Kissing her head she laid into his chest and let it go.  Me" I just need stability on my life,  to many people promise things and let bit fall by the way side,  I'm done! '.   He turned me around and held my face.  J" I will never give you empty promises Nina.  Never. What i say is what I mean ".   She held him close to get and they left the building headed to my house.  J" just talk to her, I'm sure she will understand ".  Me" she stubborn as a god damn ox,  you have no idea! '.   J " just stay positive,  it will be ok ".   

Half an hour later, the car turns off in her driveway and I go to knock on the front door, its locked.  Why is it locked.  I call her and no answer. Oh now she's ignoring me?  That's nice!   I text her and I can see the words pop up after the message " seen ".   Cmon,  talk lemme hear what you have to say? 

Oh no !  She's gone!  J" what's wrong? '.  N" she left with Shannon without saying goodbye,  she didn't say goodbye.  That hurts me so bad I thought we were closer ".  As tears fell onto her shirt, Jared pulled her in his arms.  J" I'm so sorry that happened,  I'm here ". It was to late.