A Day

Diya's POV
"...Chachi I am good, and yes I and Anuraag had met to his family." I said on the phone.

"They liked you?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know but they were nice to me ..so I guess they liked me..." I replied hesitantly.

"I think Anuraag is here...so I will talk to you tomorrow?" I said.
"Of course dear, take care."
___

"Anuraag?"
"Diya, why are you awake this late?"

"You weren't here, so I was worried, and you also left in hurry in the morning.." I replied.

"You were worried...about me?" His words sounded surprised.
"Yeah." I replied.

"Oh, I have to tell you something—I am planning to take you some amazing places here...and we are moving out for a bit, in my cousin's house. So if you need any help with packing, let me know?" He said.

"So when we are leaving exactly?" I asked curiously.

"A day after tomorrow,"

"Okay."
________
I woke up in the morning with immense pain in my abdomen, was I cramping? probably.
I tried to make no sound, while looking for pads. I used my intuition to guided myself to the washroom, quietly. Even though it wasn't easy for me, to walk without my cane, and few times i did bumped into the nightstand near my bed before entering the washroom.

Anuraag asked me am I okaythis morning while we having breakfast, but I can't tell him that I am on my period, it would be so weird if I would tell him. So I just Lied to him that I  have head ache.

When I heard, Anuraag leaving the apartment, and going for business meeting, I instantly unfolded my cane and walked to the kitchen, I searched for "relief hot pack" but couldn't find in the cabinets. I couldn't even take any painkiller medicine as I can't see. I sat on the floor, I was crying, missing my aunt who would have helped me, in this situation, but here I am alone in a foreign country.

 I sat on the floor, I was crying, missing my aunt who would have helped me, in this situation, but here I am alone in a foreign country

"Will you stop crying to yourself, your nose is so red."
I shifted from where I was sitting as I was caught off guard.

"Listen Diya, you know how you look when you cry?" Anuraag said.

"How do I look? I asked suddenly feeling self cautious about my appearance.

"Red Tomato!!" He laughed.
I frowned at him, "you must be a potato then!" I stood up abruptly.

"Careful, or you will hurt your self." His voice soften.

I stopped when he held my hand. "So are you going tell me why were you crying, or not?"

"I am homesick." I replied.
"Homesick eh!? But for some reason I find that hard to believe, there is more isn't it?" He asked again.