Sunset

Anuraag's pov
Next day we drove to my cousin Raj's house, which was situated in south surrey.

"Let me help you with that,.." I got out of the car, opened the door for her, and held her purse while she unfolded her cane.

"Anu!" I saw Raj coming from his house along with his wife Geeta.

"Man, so good to see you, sorry I couldn't attend the lunch with you guys." He hugged me.
"No problem, that's why we came here.now you can have 3 time meals with us." I joked.
"Any way, this is my wife, Diya. And Diya meet my mom's only nephew Raj Chandra, and his wife Geeta Chandra."

"It's nice meeting you." Diya said.

"Geeta why don't you take Diya inside with you, mean while I will help Anu with carrying luggage." Raj said.
Geeta nodded and took Diya with her.

Diya's POV

Geeta was very sweet and nice to me,
Anuraag and Raj were sitting in the living-room their laughter could be heard here in kitchen, Geeta was preparing for the lunch, with the help of her maid Nisha, who has been working for Raj's family since he was 12 and now he is 34. Geeta is in her early thirties. They have a 6 year old son, name Suraj.

"Everyone, lunch is ready." Geeta said.

"This looks delicious, what do we have...oh briyaani and grilled chicken,...this is amazing!" Raj said, excitedly.

"Wait what are you having, aren't you Vegetarian?" Anuraag whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry Anuraag! I have made vegetarian meal for her," Geeta interjected sarcastically.

"O-oh!"

Geeta served the meal to everyone and sat next to me. Everyone was enjoying their food, sharing their best childhood moments with hilarious stories.
When one time Anuraag, called his aunt, orange aunty, because she was obsessed with orange, most of the time she would wear orange cloths. Raj told me that Anuraag was grounded for 1 month.

Anuraag tried to stop Raj, to not tell me more, but Raj manged his way to convey their stories, I have never laughed this much in my whole life. For a moment I felt like I was in my home with my own people.

The hysteria of their laugh, echoed in the room.

Later Geeta helped me, with unpacking my luggage.
"So do you like Canada?" Geeta asked.
"I don't know yet...as it's too early to say anything about it." I said admittedly.

"Understandable,—so what you do think about Anu?" She asked sounding curious.

"He's a good guy—
"That I know! I mean do you— are you guys close?"

"Oh-we are?" I said nervously.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be blunt...but the way he looks at you, is evident that he likes."

"Yeah, he cares about me a lot..." I admitted, shyly.

Now she has mentioned it, it got me thinking that, does he like me? But if he do like me then why?

"Diya are you in there?"

"Yes Anu, she's with me" Geeta replied.

"I will leave you guys." With that I heard her footsteps towards outside.

"Diya, wear your jacket, we are going for walk to the beach."
"Isn't it snowing outside?" I asked.
"No, in-fact today is surprisingly pleasant day, though still a little cold." He replied.