Epilogue

Five years later...

"Mum, dad is calling you!" Advik came in the kitchen, running.

"Okay, Love." I kissed his cheek and headed to the room.

To my sight, the room was scattered, clothes everywhere. I crossed my hands over my chest angrily. "Why did you call me?" I glared at my husband, annoyingly.

"To help me with this tie."

I walked to him, still with the pissed look, he smirked at me making me angrier."You look beautiful." he complimented with a smile.   I didn't speak anything and focused on the tie, as soon as I finished tieing it, I started to walk away.

"I didn't tell you, that you can walk away from me?" he grabbed my elbow and turned me toward him.

"I don't have time for this, I need--

I stopped in midsentence when I noticed him being too close to me,   "Anuraag, what are you doing?"

"Just looking at my beautiful wife..is that a crime?"He said in the cutest tone and pouting his lips. As he came closer, I placed my finger on his lips. "Arent you getting late for your meeting?" I Interrupted him, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Yes...what's on your face?"

"What?" I quickly touched my face as soon he mentioned, he kissed my cheek as he caught me off guard.

"You..."I said amusedly, running behind him when he threw a pillow on my face.

"Catch me if you can" He sprinted in the living room.

"Dad, I want to play too."

"Sure son, just ran." He chuckled, throwing another pillow on my face.

"No running in my house.' I announced. "AHH..' I pretended to fall. Anuraag came rushing to me and knelt down. "Are you okay?" he placed his hand on my back. With a quick motion, I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him down on the floor. A winning smile formed on my face as I got up, but he held my wrist and pulled me on top of him.

"You thought I would you get away from it that easily? Well no, love." A mischievous smile formed on his lips.

"Advik is here..' I said with a shy smile."Let me go." I struggled to remove my wrist from his grip.

"He went to his room...and I will never let go of you." He licked his lower lip, my heart skipped a beat as soon as his lips met mine. I cupped his face with my hands while he gazed into my eyes, with a small smile.

"Aren't you getting late for your office?!" I stood up and he followed me.

"Nope." He said with a smile. "I want to spend my day with you and our son." he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Advik Come here son," he called. Advik came running, with a toy in his hand, his dad knelt down and cradled him in his arm. I looked at them both with Aww. "Anuraag, why don't you play with Advik, until I bring some snacks for you, in the garden."

"Okay, call me if you need any help." He smiled, I nodded in response and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"And Diya, I love you!" He looked over his shoulder, smiled softly.
"Love you too." I sent him a flying kiss, and he pretended to catch it.

Anuraag's POV

It's been five years with her, the happiest years of my life so far...the day I asked her to give our marriage a second chance is still fresh in my memories and the day we got married. Everything to be exact is still fresh in my memories.

"Advik, play here okay, dad gotta take this call okay?"

"Okay dad." he smiled showing his baby teeth.

"Hello, Lucas. long time no see?"

"Hi Anuraag, how are you and your family?" he asked.

"We are good, how about you?"

"I am fine too, I called you to invite you all to my wedding, next month."

"Congratulation brother. who's the lucky girl?" I asked curiously.

"Well...her name is Bella, I met her on my tour, six months ago."

"That's nice, so wanna catch up sometimes? I would really like to hear your story." I said.

"Sure man, listen I gotta go, my girl is here..so talk you later?

"Of course."

"ANURAAG." I hear her yelling my name angrily, I almost ran. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your Son...look at his clothes, they are covered in soil and mud." She replied dusting off his clothes.

I looked at Advik, who was now also looking at me with puppy eyes. "Why did you leave him alone here?" She asked.

"I was on phone with Davies. he invited us to his wedding next month." I said.

"Of that's really great,"

"Yeah..."

"Meena, please change Advik's clothes," Diya said to one of our maids.
"Of course Madam. Please come with me, my dear." Meena took Advik with her.

"So...we are going to Canada? Next month to attend his wedding?" She asked.
"It's okay if you don't want—

"Why wouldn't I? After all, he helped us. It's just that I—
"I know Diya, and remember I am always with you, plus it's only for a week. We are not going to stay for more than a week." I said holding her by her shoulder.

She looked at me with a smile on her face, I gazed into her eyes, getting lost into them.

"By the way, Aunty called me today, she wanted us to come home for our wedding anniversary." She said shyly looking at me.

"That's great. When are we leaving then?" I asked wrapping my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

"On Wednesday, it's going to be so much fun—moreover we would get to spend more time together and relive our beautiful memories you know?!" She pinched my nose playfully.

"You are right, for instance how I fell in love with you in a most unexpected way and got married to you in less than 2 days of meetings."

"That was really unexpected indeed!" she nodded with a small smile.

"But whatever was that I am happy that I got what I needed for so long...love, companionship..you!"

"Aww, you are so cute! My heart just skipped a beat." She placed her hand on her chest.

"Oh really?! Aren't you, my little romantic lover?!" I embraced her tightly.

I sighed softly and smiling as I heard her heart beating against mine. So reliving, calming and magical. Every moment with her feels like an eternity like our love is sealed with it!

THE END.