Can I be him?

Davies's POV

Radiant smile on her face, her small giggles, now and then, interrupting me, my all attention was focused on her.

Oh shit did see me glancing at her? No! Wait she is returning my gaze, and she still has that beautiful smile on her face. That's a good sign, she is interested! Right?

"Yo Davies! Where are you lost, Man??" Tanner nudged my shoulder.
"Eh nowhere man, I am gonna be back in a min okay." I excused myself.

I stood up and walked to her table, she was sitting with a friend or sister not Sure? She didn't notice me walking toward her, suddenly she stood up and shuffled through her purse without looking in it, and took out a cane, unfolded it, and started to walk out of the food court, along with her friend.

"She's blind! Damn it I was about to make fool out of myself for no reason!!!" I hissed to myself.

"Buddy, are you okay?" Tanner tapped on my back.

"I just remembered something, I am going to my old house, and I am taking my bike, if you want to come along?" I asked.

"No mate, I am going with Ethan to this club near The Italian restaurant." He replied shaking his head.

"Ok, sounds good, have fun!" I waved to him and headed towards the parking area.

I roared the engine, driving thru mall exit, and merged to highway. My mind was filled with her images. The blind girl, no no! The beautiful girl. Her mere thought made me smile, what If I wasn't being such a coward, then maybe I would have known her name, and may be her number. But there's no use, this province is so big to find her again, without her name. Or address.

We would meet again if we are meant to be.

After one and half hr drive, i entered through the small street, it's been more than two months since I came here, nothing changed here, same people sitting by the sidewalk, intoxicated. Some are sleeping, eating and just laying on the thin sheets covered in not so warm clothes but still managing. People in bc consider this street dangerous, though they could be right, but I lived here for 10 years.. until I went to University. I find this street sketchy rather than dangerous. That might be one of the reason I moved out from here.

Out of nowhere, I saw someone hiding behind the trash can. I parked my bike at the side, and walked in that direction, with caution.

Small Fabric, was still showing, as the person was barely hiding,.
"Hello?"
The person jump at my sudden approach.
My eyes widened in shock when I noticed the same girl, I have seen in the mall.

"You?!" I said in shock.

"You know me?" She frowned.
"No-I mean-no I just thought you for someone else."
"What are you doing here, especially at this hr?" I asked her.

She started crying, hysterically.

"Umm how did you end up here?" I asked her still confused.
"M-my sister-in law, and I were on shopping to this mall, then we went to parking lot, the car tire was flat, so we took the bus, she might be busy talking on phone with her husband, and she kind of forgot about me? I ended up stopping at a wrong stop." She paused,wiping her tears with her scarf.

"I tried to ask people to help me, but some-someone snatched my purse and I left my cane somewhere, I couldn't navigate anything.—so I bumped into this lady, she tried to—I ran without caring, where I was going.i am so afraid." She started to cry.

I knelt down to her level, she shifted, when I touched her foot, she was bleeding.

"Don't be afraid, I am not gonna hurt you. I will take to your house, but first we need to take care of this wound." I said, reassuringly.