First Day of HELL...

Tessa quickly threw on a cute outfit it was ripped jeans from her ankles to her thighs with fish nets leggings underneath with a crop top that said "BITCH". Her hair was up in dutch braids. She did her makeup and popped on a gloss. She then put on her black combat boots with a black leather jacket. She grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.

She went to the bus stop down the street and as she was waiting a new black very nice porshe pulled up beside her the window rolled down. It was Hardin

"hey" he said. "Hey" Tessa replied. "What are you doing here?" Hardin asked. "I'm waiting for the bus, what else?" Tessa said back with a tone. "I like the attitude, get in the car." Hardin said.

Tessa hopped inside the car. "Where we goin?" asked Hardin

"School... what else?" said Tessa

Hardin said back "If you wanna be boring, sure" 

Hardin drove Tessa to school. They both walked in but Hardin immediately left her and walked away.

All eyes were on Tessa. She heard whispers and talking. Talking about her. And Hardin one girl said:

"Did she just walk in with the hottest guy in school?! And she doesn't even go here?!"

Tessa looked at the girl and replied with "yep" and continued on. She felt like she was the queen of the world and was struting that hallway like she was a famous model who everybody adored. 

As Tessa was walking giving people dirty looks, she turned her head to reply to somebody who had said something about her, and as she turned, a girl slams into her! Tessa falls on the floor!

Random Girl: oops! didn't see you there! *laughs*

She then lowered herself down to Tessa's level and said "next time you want to TRY and take my place AND man, you won't be walking down these halls again. Thank you, NEXT." She then starts walking away. But Tessa quickly gets up off the floor and runs up behind the girl and SNATCHES her ponytail. The girls falls backward and onto the floor. Tessa then said back, smartly "oops! didn't mean to mess up the weave your wearing! *laughs* Tessa then walks away

The girl gets up and yells "I am Victoria Jewls daughter of the mayor and i RUN this school. Youre lucky youre new. Next time, there won't be a warning." as soon as Victoria says that, her two minions walk up next to her with their arms crossed. 

Tessa rolled her eyes and kept going. But then one of her minions calls "Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there, FATTIE TESSIE!"

Tessa is flabbergasted. She is speechless, her old nickname came back to haunt her. She ran away, holding her tears back.