Unwanted

Previously on Hardin Love:

Victoria and Sky had a very emotional conversation about each others pasts, which led to knowing more about each other. Tessa met an old high-school friend of hers, Alec. But soon we found out he's a little more obsessed with Tessa than he shows. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV:

I woke up. It was Saturday Morning. 11:34 A.M. I was in bed. But not MY bed. I looked around the room, posters were everywhere. That's when it all came back to me. Me and Sky. W-we had kissed. I told her all my secrets. What had i done? I had messed up. She could easily expose me to everybody. I got up. Sky was sleeping next to me. I couldn't stay. I grabbed my bag and left.

As i was leaving. A man said "Not gonna say goodbye?". It was her father. Sky's father. Richard Adams. 

Victoria: Sorry, Sir. I'm just in a hurry, i don't want to be late for my piano lessons. 

Richard Adams: Really? Piano lessons.wow. My wife used to teach.. not anymore.

He began to pour himself a glass of whiskey.

There was a silence for a moment.

Victoria: well, i should go. thank you, Mr Adams.

i walked out before he could say anything else. 

I finally got to my car. I felt guilty, but i knew that what i had done was wrong. Yet a part of me didn't want to let Sky go. I fought it. and sent Sky a text.

Victoria: hey, sky. it's me, victoria. by the time you're reading this, i'm already gone. listen, it's not you it's me. and i know it's not a very original thing to say, but it's true. i can't bring myself to date a girl. what i did was a mistake. i'm sorry i led you on. truth is, we can't be an item. we never will be. i'm sorry, sky. please don't call or text. you can't change my mind. sorry if i hurt you by telling you this. but, the sooner the better.

Tessa's POV

The sun was shining too bright. Maybe it was me being hungover. I had a lot to drink, but could you blame me?

I need to get dressed and go to Sky's. She hadn't talked to me in a while since her friend got sick at the club. So i figured i should go check up on her.

Tessa wore some denim jeans with a simple red crop top. She put on her pair on converse and went out the door. She called her uber. On the way there she saw a black SUV following the same path as her Uber was, but she didn't think much of it of course. 

I arrived. I walked inside, Mr.Adams was asleep on the couch. An empty bottle of whiskey next to him. i rolled my eyes.

I walked into Sky's house. She was still asleep, so i woke her up

Tess: WAKE UP ITS 1 IN THE AFTERNOON!

Sky opened her eyes. 

Sky: Leave us alone.

Tessa: Who is us? It's just you and i

Sky perked up to look at the other side of the bed, as if somebody was supposed to be sleeping there next to her.

I laughed. 

Tessa: Do you have an imaginary friend?

Sky: n-no i just thought somebody was there

Tessa: Why haven't you talked to me? How is your friend.

Sky got up and looked in the mirror.

She put her hair in a ponytail. She was still wearing her outfit from the club