The Man Stealer

******1 week later*****

It had been another day of Victoria being ALL OVER hardin. She had took the flirting to an extreme level. They had barely done any work all thanks to Victoria. She had kept calling it off with the same excuse as always that was " I have better things to do then hangout with a girl who tries to claim Hardin as hers". 

 But today Tessa had finally had enough and she snapped "can you guys quit looking into each others eyes and actually do something? If not, feel free to get the fuck out or get a damn room because i'll be busy graduating from this lame school. And don't think i'll even mention your name when i tell Mrs.Edison about the project." Victoria then just looked at her but had looked at her with a blank expression. Hardin spoke first, "She has a point" and immediately turned away from Victoria and starting writing things down. Victoria sat there, obviously annoyed, looking down at her nails. Tessa wasn't gonna let it slide either.

"Okay, so did you not hear me? I think i clearly spoke up. If not i'm happy to repeat it. Either get out or do SOMETHING." Victoria was quiet and started tracing down the writing. "yeah i figured you'd want a good grade to make daddy proud, right?" Tessa smirked. She finally clapped back. Victoria quickly jerked her head up. Tessa had never seen Victoria helpless and broken down. Almost like her walls had been smashed down. She even kinda seemed... hurt. Tessa realized she had hit a soft spot. But then, Victoria's changed. She was angry. Angrier than she had ever been. She got up, and punched Tessa right in the jaw. Tessa remembered nothing but her eyes slowly closing and then a sudden darkness.