Ivar The Boneless- No Man Could Compare

The Ragnarsons stood in the hall. There was a feast over the kigdom in Ivar's favor. Not only was there a feast but there was several young women in attendance. Ivar had already spoken to most of them and was in the midst of bragging to his brothers of the girl he would have in his bed tonight. 

"She has a tight dress and I know she is dying to get out of it." Ivar laughed to his brother. Ubbe laughed and looked towards the direction his younger brother was pointing. "I think she may be warming someone elses bed tonight brother." 

Ivar snapped his neck towards his brother, taking the comment as an insult. "You think someone could pry her from my charms brother? I think not," Ivar laughed loudly, taking a sip of his ale. "No man could compare." he said matter of factly, wiping his mouth on his arm. 

Ubbe gestured to the girl in which Ivar had charmed, "Maybe no man could compare, but someone does." He said drinking his ale and pointing his arm towards the maiden in which Ivar had in his line of sight. 

The blonde, small framed woman was standing leaning on a post towards the side of the room. Another woman accompanying her, she was sitting on a post next to the other. The other woman was taller with dark long hair, braided back on the sides to show her high cheek bones and long eye lashes. She was stunning but had her eyes fixed on the petite blonde. 

Ivar cleared his throat and looked to his brother with a roll of his eyes. "Surely they are only aquaintances." Ivar suggested, brushing off the idea that he was losing a date to a woman. "Yes, I am sure that is what aquaintances do." Ubbe chuckled to the men beside him who all burst into laughter, causing Ivar to turn red. 

He looked back over to the two women to see the one with dark hair holding the blonde by the waist. Her face was burried in the blonde's neck. Ivar huffed and sat his ale down beside his brothers, stomping over to the two women. 

The blonde pulled away quiclkly, a blush flooding her cheeks. "Ivar. How are you feeling?" She asked, straightening her dress. Ivar ignored her and turned his attention to the burnette. "Who are you?" he demanded. 

The brunette got off of the post she was sitting on and dusted off the dark material of her pants. "Well as I was about to tell Nanna here, my name is Yetta." she said winking to the blonde. "Shoo." she said smiling at the woman. The blonde left, leaving Ivar and Yetta alone. 

"Where are you from?" Ivar demanded. Yetta smiled and leaned back on her post. "Why does it interest you?" Ivar scoffed and leaned back onto the other post. "I would like to know who is in my kingdom, scaring away my bedwarmers." he said bitterly. 

"Ah, you see, she didn't seem too afraid." Yetta said causing Ivar to blush. The Ivar the Boneless, blushing. Yetta moved closer to Ivar, standing she was a few inches taller than him. "I come from a land far away. With others like me who seem like giants to your people. My name is Yetta, of the Hunden Countryside and I am their princess." Yetta said straightening. 

Ivar cleared his throat, seeming to have lost his breath. "Of the Hunden Countryside... I apoligize for my behavior." he said leaning at his waist a bit in a bow. Yetta smiled, "it is no trouble, after all, I did scare away your woman. How can I ever repay you?" Yetta asked . 

Ivar smiled, "I could show you to my quarters, you can stay here for the duration of your visit, you are an honored guest." he said with a wicked smile. Yetta nodded and allowed Ivar to take her hand leading her away. As they past Ubbe, Ivar winked, causing Ubbe and his gaggle of men to stare at Ivar's new date.