Rollo- Old Flame

Slight 18+ themes, nothing explicit but there is a moment of mentioned sex. 

The light flickered from the candles on the walls in the tavern as Rollo drank. His skin shining with sweat and sheen as he laughed with friends and those around him. 

Night had long since fallen and the room was bustling with noise as the outer doors open and new people joined the crowd. 

That's when his eyes fell on you. Your boots clanking alongside Ragnar's and the men who accompanied you, you clutched Lagertha's arm as she walked with you into the busy crowd. 

Ragnar returned to the two of you with drinks. Smiling your eyes scanned the crowd but never found him, his heart raced as he couldn't decide whether to move or to stay put and hope you found him. 

His mind flashed back and forth between his current state and the night he first met you. You came into town with travelers, searching for something to eat and a place to set up camp.

While the men you were with left town and stayed on the barrier of the village you joined him by a fire. He welcomed you back to his home where you stayed the night. 

His mind wondered to your naked body, rolling off of his, his name leaving your lips as he tucked an arm around you. 

When he awoke the next morning you were already gone, like a dream. You came into town every once in a while, often visiting Lagertha and Ragnar as you had caught their favor and were friends with them. 

However, you rarely give Rollo a passing glance. He looked back up for you, only to see you slipping through the doors with your friends. 

He placed his drink down and moved for the door. Bumping into people as he walked, determined to catch you before you disappeared again. 

"Y/n!" he called out. You were sipping on your drink with Lagertha standing by a fire when your head snapped over. Handing her your drink you walked over to Rollo. 

"Can I help you Rollo? Is something wrong?" you asked, your voice smooth and sweet like honey. 

"Don't leave again, I miss you. Please don't leave me to chase smoke as you smile with others. I need to smile with you. That night will never be enough for me, I need you." he asked, reaching for your hand. 

You smiled, leaning on your toes to peck his lips. "The promiscuous Rollo, asking a single woman to stay with him. Must be a work of the Gods." you giggled. 

He pulled you in again, making the kiss last longer. "Or maybe it's fate." he smiled, leaning his forehead against yours.