chapter 5

Grians pov*

Months later*

Me and iskall were chatting about something in a sahara meeting, mostly because today was teh day we'll get the memeber ship competition done. We waited for the spoon himself as he finally entered the room.
"Ah there you are mumbo!" Said iskall and i laughed softly and said "lets get this meeting started!"
Mumbo looked like he had something planned..i dunno what he planned but it's something. I can feel it.
After discussing afew boring things it was time "the last point of today is the sahara now memeber ship!" Iskall said excitedly but mumbo quickly said something "well! Before we do that! Grian, love can you see if my old chair can be still pressed, if it functions correctly?"
I was so confused and gried to climb up the chair but iskall had to pick me up. I was so embarrassed but managed to press the button. We saw the roof exploting and mumbo taking off with a mashine. I started laughing and wheezibg "How did he do that?! This is pure magic! Mumbo get back here! You can't escape for forever!" But he was already gone. Oh well, i look at iskall who was also laughing "well he needs to clean this mess up or else we win't let him go in here. He also needs to restock the observers. Grian can you tell him that since you both live together?" I nodded.
At night i waited for mumbo to arrive home. When he did i jumped into his arms and he hugs him close showing me with kisses. I chuckle softly "babe why did you have to explode the sahara ceiling?.."
"Sorry babe..i know i know i'll clean it up" he said defeated
I look at him and said "and you restock the observers you goof"
He chuckles and nods "alright yeah i'll do that tomorrow too"
I smile softly and kiss him softly. The kiss went on for 10 seconds before we both needed air
"I love you mumby"
"I love you too gri"