chapter 13

((idk when this will coke 9u5 because i forced myself to write over 1000 words oof wish me luck

3rd pov*
Iskall flew over to stress base and knocked on the door.  Stress opened the door and smiled brightly "iskall! welcome!" she hugged him as he hugged back tightly "hey stress, nice to see you again"
They both smile at each other and iskall went inside with stress. They started talking about the most random things ever before stress saw that iskall looked avit upset and looked him innyhe eyes concerned "Iskall? are you ok?.." iskall looks down and sighs "no..no i'm not, i fell for mumbo but he loves grian! and grian loves mumbo..i hate this..why is it always me.." stress pulled him into a tight hug "how about you talk to grian about it? you know how understanding he is..if you play with open cards nothing bad will happen.
Iskall looks at her with disbelief and shackes his head "he will hate me once I told him everything.."
Stress plays with his hair softly listening to his reasons still holding him close and thinks "how about you three sit down and talk?.. or maybe talk with mumbo alone but you can't keep it a secret because if you won't say it i will" she said softly as iskall slowly sat up again.
Silence. There was pure silence for what felt like hours. After 2 minutes iskall gave in and sighed "alright i'll go talk to grian..i'll see you later, thanks for your advice stress". Stress smiles "ofcourse iskall, take care".
And with that iskall flew away making his way to find grian.
After 20 minutes of searching he found grian at the sahara place. he flew down next to him "hey dude..can we talk?"
Grian looked at him concerned "did something happen?.." Iskall just nods in reply and took him somewhere more private.
Grian looked at iskall, patiently waiting for him to tell him what finally happened. Iskall looked down for abit before finally looking at grian with teary eyes and started telling him everything "I love mumbo..i don't know how it happened...i'm so sorry grian i just i don't know..i told him that i loved him because he got mad at me thinking i loved you and he still hasn't really told me about what he thinks about it i don't know of he's mad or not and everything is just so stupid right now..please don't hate me.."

Grians pov*
Iskall..loves MY bf? And he knew?! why didn't he tell me?! i'm not evem mad at iskall. The dact that Mumbo did not tell me about this makes me so furious right now. I just hugged iskall tight "thank you so much for telling me..i'm not mad at you, i'm more mad at the fact that he didn't tell me..we can sort this out ok?" Iskall looked at me so shocked and reliefed and smiled at me "Thank you grian.." i chuckles and hum in response "i should find mumbo now, buuut this is yoir reward for telling meee" i kiss his cheek. before flying off. I bet he is so red right now.
iskalls pov*
Did..he just..oh my goodness..
I am blushing so hard right now. I start flying back to my base all flustered and red rethinking my whole life right now.
Grians pov*
I land at mine and mumbos base and slam the door open making mumbo jump and look at me "babe? are you ok?" I growl at him "OK!? ISKALL TOLD YOU THAT HE LOVES YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!" I yell at him furiously "I didn't think it was something serious.." i start to tear up when i heard that, i don't know if i'm overreacting or not but..i would like to know when someone confessed to my bf..how many other secrets does he keep from me? I just stayed silent before flying away. I hear him scream my name after me but i just ignored it. I flew to iskalls base and slammed the door open. I had tears streaming down my face. he looked concerned and worried "what's wrong grian?.."
Grian looks away "did anything happen between you two?.."
Iskall walked up to me and hugged me tight and i held back with my dear life. he started rubbing my back and playing with my hair and whispered in my ear softly "i would never do that tp you grian..you know i wouldn't steal him from you..you are more important then a crush i have on him..i don't want to loose you.." I was so thankful for those words and hugged him tighy repeating thank you over and over again. He hushed me softly and i soon calmed down. I relaxed in his arms and before i even realized it I fell asleep in his arms.
Iskalls pov*
I layed grian down in my bed catefully and quietly flew away to find mumbo, i need to have a chat with him. As i arrived at their base i also found him crying on the floor. I walked over and sat down next to him. He looked at me with teh most hateful and disgusted look i have ever seen. and ehat he said next to me shocked me so much.

((i mean..900 words is ok too? pls? i tried-
hope you guys liked part 13 :')