Chapter 8

oof Motivation has left the game

Mumbos pov*

Days passed and i haven't really seen Grian at all anymore since he is now with the demised team. I miss him alot and hope this is all over soon. I just want to hold and cuddle him forever and tell him how much I miss him.
Anyways i was talkinv to iskall right now bevause we wanted to go to the end, getting more shulkers for sahara and stuff. Not even thinking that there could be any traps placed at all. We were getting ready as i heard iskall sigh. I turned to him and asked "hey man, you alright?" Iskall nods and replied "yeah..kinda miss my crush..since they died.." I thought to myself 'Wait..iskall has a crush? And he won't even say teh g e n d e r?' "wait who is your crush?" iskall blushes and waves his hand like it's no big deal "no one no one not important ok? lets just get ready and gèt going o have stuff to do on my base" I nod and got out my elytra. We started to fly to the netherportal. "Alright you go first and then i go first by the end portal ight?" Iskall nods and went in first into teh netehr portal. I followed soon after, being greeted by a swedish man shoving a boat in my hands. "lets goooo" i smile and we start going to the end nether portal. I walked threw it and saw nothing wronv with it. As we reached the end portal iskall went in first and nothing happened either. So we just went in and started searching for the next end city portal.
(There i updated happy now? ;-;)