Chapter 6

third pov*

The next day mumbo was up early to get started on his to do list. 

first off he was going to fix the hole he made, but something went between it since he started getting distracted and started helping other People. At the end of the day he got Nothing done he actually wanted to do. this went on for couple of weeks, Maybe even months. Grian was confused why the whole was still there and iskall got irritated that mumbo didn't fix it nor restocked the observers and did it hmself. Mumbo was gonna do it today for real but when he arrived it was already fixed and done. Mumbo felt Abit useless when he saw that and blamed himself for it. He slowly began to get bad thoughts like 'useless' 'nobody Needs you' 'go commit suicide no one will notice you're gone.' This made mumbo really depressed. But he tried to stay as positive as he could and fake smiled. Grian saw mumbo was hiding something and went to him "love?" grian asked trying to get mumbos Attention. Mumbo turned around and saw his small boyfriend Looking up at him. "oh hey babe, Need something?" he fake smiled. Grian saw his fake smile and whinced "love what's wrong? i see that you're fake smiling.." he said worried and curiously. Mumbo sighs softly and sat down, only for grian to climb ontop of him to give him pets and caring hugs with a shower of kisses. Mumbo loved it and hold grian close "Well, i saw you both did the Chores i had to do. I'm sorry..i was busy with helping and Building and now i just feel useless i couln't get the easiest Tasks done.." his voice started cracking in the middle of the sentence as Tears appeared in his eyes making his Vision blurry. Grian whiped the Tears away softly and nuzzles him "Hey it's fine we all have busy weeks someday, I'm just glad you didn't overworked yourself. He smiles at him softly and Mumbo smiled back a bit. A real smile for once. Mumbo was amazed how grian Always lightened up his mood no matter what.                  
He never wanted to loose his small adorable boyfriend.

But we will all die alone