Chapter 11

3rd pov*

Iskall inhaled sharply and looked away from mumbo "i..i..remember when i told you my crush was also demised?..i lied..i didn't wnat you to suspeft who my crush was because everyone was out at that point..i just.." he starts to tear up trying to find the courage to reveal who his crush was.
Mumbos look softened and puts a hand on iskalls shoulder "iskall..you can tell me..i'm sorry that i screamed at you like that..why were you glirting with grian tho..and lookibg at him like that?.."
mumbi looked him in the eyes. His eyes were glassy and full of tears and saddnes
"I can't..you will hate me.." he said, his voice getting more weak and shaky by the second.
Mumbo hugged him close and comforted him, rubbing his back and rocking him slowly side to side.
Iskall suddenly pulled away slowly and took a deep breath as mumbo whiped his tears away softly.
"Mumbo..it...it's you.."
Mumbos eyes widden and took a step back "m..me?!" he said with a surprised tone.
Iskall nods looking away "i am so so sorry mumbo.." and with that iskall quickly ran out and flew away with his elytra to his base and crier on his bed not being able to contain that heartbreak. Iskall knew he would have gotten rejected since he is with grian together. Iskall was so jealouse of grian for having such a beautiful boyfriend and just cried more.

Mumbos pov*
Iskall..loves me?.. I have to take that in for a few minutes..my goodness gracious. I walk back to grian and he looked at me confused "what happened love? you look surprised and exhausted?.."Grian asked me with concern and worry in his voice. I should tell him, but i don't wnat him to get mad at iskall..it's not his fault he fell for me you can't controll emotions. I'll just keep it to me for now "Nothing love" i said softly and picked up grian sitting down putting him on my lap cuddling him softly rethinking over iskalls and mine conversation.

((kinda short but eh XD hope you guys are satisfied with the outcome of who iskall likes :P