Chapter 10

third pov*

~MumboJumbo blew up~

Grians eyes widden and so were Iskalls and quickly flew out of the end. Grian was back at the Demise Base waiting at mumbos grave. Once Mumbo dug out of the grave they both made eyecontact and mumbo starts to tear up. They didn't exchnage a word and just hugged each otehr close as if the world depended on it, cuddling each other for dear life. They stayed like that for solid 5 minutes. 

Iskall arrived at the graveyard and saw them Holding each other Tears escaping their eyes. Iskall slowly backed away before Walking back to his own place. He sat down and hugged his knees thinking About his crush he developed for a certain Person. He started to tear up knowing he doesn't have a singel Chance since they were already taken. So he just accepted his fate and sat there crying silently. Mumbo and grian soon parted and shared a loving kiss, They smiles at each other. Grian finally spoke up in a small cracking tone "I missed you..alot" Mumbo kisses his head pulling him back into his arms and said softly "I missed you too..so so much" Grian leaned against mumbos chest and relaxed.  

  ~Time skip~ 

Mumbo Grian and Iskall were having a Sahara Meeting.They were discussing what to do since only iskall was still alive from the 3 of them. Iskall kept glancing over at grian, smtimes even spacing out making it look like he's staring at him. Grian didn't  know what was up with that but one Thing is sure Mumbo didn't like that. He started getting a bit jealouse and sighed, Soon Grian and Iskall were just chatting away abut random stuff laughing. Mumbo growled silently  and leans back arms crossed. Iskall soon stood up and excused himself before walking out. Mumbo took that chance and kissed grians head before following Iskall. He soon catched up to him "It's grian..isn't it." Iskall turned around and looked at him "What?.." Mumbo growled "Your crush. It's Grians right?!" Iskall sighed "well.."

TO BE CONTINUED