Getting ready

All the boys ended up leaving around 1:30. It was just Mattia and me.

Mattia- yo so I got a date tonight-

Mila- with the girl you met at the party??

Mattia- no, Jenna...

Mila- bruh I'm dead. I say as I laugh.

Mattia- nah nah it's not like that. We've been talking so we are just gonna go to a movie or sum.

Mila- you've been talking but you hu with a girl the other night. Shit don't add up, Mattia.

Mattia- hop off. You got a date tonight too.

Mila- funny. But no I don't. Who would even go on a date with me?

Mattia- Mar.

Mila- well, you're wrong cause he never asked me on a date.

Mattia- just wait.

Mila- oh is that what he was talking about earlier at breakfast? Roshaun and Varo texted me saying he's talking about me but they wouldn't say anything.

Mattia- basically.

Mila- well when is he gonna ask me on this date?

Mattia- why don't you ask him yourself. i don't know!

Mattia gets up from his couch in his room and goes to his xbox.

Good talk. I walk up to my room and grab my phone from the charger. I see that I have a text from Mar and Samy.

Mila and Mar's messages

Mar❓: yo, wanna go to a party later. It's people from Northridge (iykyk).

Me: wow, so when Mattia told me you were gonna ask me on a date I was not expecting this.

Mar❓: one of many dates shorty.

Me: aww this is gonna be so romantic.

Mar❓: i know. Be ready at 6. I'll pick you up.

Me: i hope you know I was being sarcastic.

Mar❓: trust me, I know.

Samy and Mila's messages

Samy🥶: yo you going to the party?

Me: yeah Mar just texted me about it.

Samy🥶: aight coo. I'm getting Mar at 5:30 and then I'll get you.

Me: oh, mar told me he was getting me.

Samy🥶: yeah well I'm picking him up cause his license is suspended for a month.

Me: i don't even want to know what happened.
Read 4:43

Thank god i showered earlier cause I wouldn't have enough time to get ready.

I decide to change into something different :

Mila: MATTIA!! Mattia! Come up here!

Mattia: IM BUSY!

I hear from the basement.

Mila: fine, then I'm coming downstairs.

I run down to his room and I see him playing whatever game he always plays. I always forget what it's called. FIFA ??

Anyways, i twirl around. I see him not paying attention so i walk over to him and slap him across the head. He turns around with an annoyed expression. I smile and twirl around again.

Mila: soooooo. How does this look? You think he'll like it? Yes

Mattia: not tryin to sound weird but like as your first date he's taking you to a party?

Mila: I'm not considering this a date. It's just hanging out, I guess.

He shrugs and goes back to play his game.

I sigh because he never answered my question. As I'm half way up the stairs I hear.

"You look good!"

I smile and run up the stairs and to my room

Hiiiii, so I brought up Jenna in this story, but I obviously know nothing about her so If Mila sounds annoyed by her that's just my perspective.

I'll probably be posting another chapter today so be ready! :)