The arrival

Alvaro and Roshaun can show up any minute. It's already 4:29. We all hear a knock at the door. We get into our places and hide. Someone yells, "it's open!" We see Roshaun and Alvaro walk in. Once they reach the kitchen we all jump out and yell, "Surprise!"

Roshaun jumps back.

Roshaun: scared the hell out of me.

We go up to them and give them both a big hug. I walk away, wanting to give the boys some space. I might be in their group, but the boys just have that special bond that can't be replaced.

Soon enough all the boys are crowding around the food trying to grab as much as they can. I wait with my mom and dad until they're finished. I grab a plate and put some food on it.

We end up eating in Mattia's room because all of our parents were upstairs in the kitchen.

Alejandro: i can't believe you guys are actually moving.

Alvaro: i know I'm gonna miss you guys.

Roshaun: okay, group hug.

We all surround Alvaro and Roshaun into a group hug. Kairi and Mar on each side of me. I feel Mar grab on to my waist and slide his hand down my lower back. I smiled.

We all pulled away, most of us crying.

Mattia: let's not be a bunch of pussies. We still have two weeks.

Kairi: true true. As he wipes away a few tears

Roshaun: let's play some FIFA

i roll my eyes. Always FIFA. I don't play video games so i just go and sit on Mattia's bed. Alvaro soon follows me and sits next to me.

He leans over and whispers.

Alvaro: did you talk to Mar?

Mila: yeah, it didn't up going too well. Wait how did you know I talked to him?

Alvaro: he told me he was going to.

I nod my head and go back on my phone.

Alvaro: Mila, he really does love you, you know.

Mila: then why did he kiss Neveah In front of me. Why?

Alvaro: well, after they kissed, apparently he told her to stop fucking with him cause he had you. It's Mar, he kissed her back, but he always knew that he wanted ONLY you.

I look over at Mar sitting on the couch with sad eyes.

Mila: what should I do? I went off on him earlier. I feel bad now.

Alvaro: tell him you're sorry. He gets why you're mad. But the only thing he wants is you Mimi.

Mila: when do i talk to him. I don't want to do it in front of all the boys.

Alvaro: when we go back upstairs just bring him into your room and just talk.

I nod my head. I guess I was wrong. I mean, me and Mar were never together, i can't say he cheated on me technically. It just hurt seeing that, but hearing Alvaro talk to me about it, I guess it helps.

After about an hour of then playing the video game, we decide to head upstairs. Instead of going up, I grab Mar's arm and pull him away from the stairs.

Mar: what? Do you want to yell at me again?

Mila: what? No, no i just. I wanted to apologize. Earlier, i was just mad. And listen, we were never together together. So for you to kiss Neveah, i just overreacted.

Mar: i regret that kiss sooooo much Mila. You don't understand.

Mila: i know you do. I put my hand up to his cheek and smile. I just want things to go back to normal, Mar.

Mar: and they can. Just give me one more chance, and I promise you, i can treat you right.

I nod my head yes and smile. He leans in and gives me a quick, slow kiss.

I pull away.

Mar: look who's pulling away now. He laughs.

Mila: so what does this mean now?

Mar: alright shorty here it goes. He clears his throat. Mila Polibio, will you please be my girlfriend. And i promise to treat you like the princess you are.

Mila: was that last sentence sarcasm. I can't tell.

Mar: yes and no. He laughs

I punch him playfully on the arm.

Mila: of course I will be your girlfriend Mariano Castano.

He starts to blush.

Mar: well aight then.

Mila: don't get all soft on me Castano.

Mar: i would never do that shorty.

We both smile. I put my arms around his neck, his arms around me waist. He pulls me in closer, but this time he is being more gentle than ever. He gives me a slow, passionate kiss. It felt weird because usually he's aggressive, but i guess that's changed.

We hear people clapping. We turn our heads to see the boys clapping on the stairs and cheering.

Alvaro comes running down and gives me a hug.

Alvaro: i told you.

Mila: you did. Thank you Varo.

I start to tear up and give him another hug.

Alvaro: hey, hey. You never cry, so don't start crying now. Please.

I pull away and nod.

Mila: when you leave, you better promise me that you'll call me everyday.

Alvaro: of course, mamas.

I look over at Mar who was talking to the rest of the boys. He looks behind him and sees me and waves.

Mila: Roshaun get over here.

He jogs over to me and I give him the biggest hug.

Roshaun: what's this for?

Mila: just telling you that I will miss your big body ass everyday.

He pushes me and I push him back. He throws me over his shoulder while I scream "no! Stop!" He throws me on the bed, and I feel myself bounce. I start laughing uncontrollably.

What a perfect day.

Mostly everything is back to normal, almost.

I just noticed that every time i write that Mila never cries, she cries. I've done that like 3 times now lmao. Anyways, she's back with Mar. i hope you guys liked this chapter :)