Saying our goodbyes :(

For the past few months everything was normal. The boys looked at colleges, while I sat in my room crying about it :)

Of course I am going to miss them. They're my boys. It's not like I'm never gonna see them again, but shit like this just makes me so sad.

The boys left at different times. Alejandro went to Syracuse. He left, and let me tell you... i balled my eyes out when he hugged me goodbye. Kairi went to University of Florida State, I guess to be closer to the boys. Mattia is leaving in a few days to go to California. Samy went to Canada to be closer with his family.

Throughout high school I have grown up with them. Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do. Especially when it comes to Mar.

He wants to take me out to say goodbye, but I told him no. I can't be an emotional wreck before he leaves. I don't want him to feel bad. As for Mattia, it's not that sad, I'm gonna see him although he'll be so far away. I'll definitely visit him.

Mar is coming over in a little bit. Tonight is his last night before he has to leave. He's going to University of Michigan State... far, I know.

I go on tik tok to pass the time. I see a bunch of posts from the boys saying goodbye to each other. I teared up a little bit until I hear a knock at my door.

Mila: come in

I quickly wipe the tears away and straighten myself up.

Mattia: hey, um... when's Mar coming over?

Mila: oh, um he should be here soon.

Mattia: are you gonna cry?

Mila: what kind of question is that?

Mattia: i don't know. I just figured that you're gonna cry when he leaves.

Mila: i probably will.

Mattia comes and sits at the edge of my bed.

Mattia: you'll see him again. He wont be as far as me.

Mila: i know, it's just you guys are all spread out across the country. I'm not gonna have anyone Mattia.

Mattia: yes, you will. I promise

We both look up when we hear a knock at the front door.

Mattia: must be for you.

He gets up and opens the front door to let Mar in. They say hi and Mattia goes back to his room.

I curl up in my blanket staring at my door.

Mar walks in with a big smile. I fake a smile and get up.

I give him a long hug while standing on my tip toes.

Mar: um, you've never hugged me this long.

Mila: sorry, sorry

I let go and stand flat on my feet again.

Mila: how are you feeling?

Mar: good.

Mila: just good?

Mar: i mean yeah. I'm just nervous for tomorrow.