The party

We get to the party. Most of the boys go to the kitchen where all the drinks are at. I go and find Vic. She's the only girl friend i really got. I mean i have the boys but they get annoying. I find her, but Alejandro gets to her before I do.

"Great. Just great" I reach for a cup and I feel someone behind me, so I turn around.

"Mar you fucking scared me!!"

"Sorry ma, i just came to get a drink"

We both grab a cup and pour whatever drink we can find.

I go and try to find Mattia, but surprise surprise, he is hu with someone.

Do i embarrass him or go find someone to talk to. As soon as I finished my drink, Samy and Mar come up to me.

"Ah this can't be good." I say to them

"Chilllll. I see Mattia is having a good time" Mar responds.

"Oh, yeah so much fun" I say sarcastically.

"Aye, Jess (his girl)  just got here so imma go say hi to her real quick." Samy says.

We both say ok.

"So Mila..."

"Mar?"

"Dance?" He says.

"No way in hell THE Mariano castano just asked me to dance." I tell him while laughing.

"I don't know why the hell youre laughing. What did you drink?"

As soon as Mar said that the drinks just started coming all at once. I felt giddy. Thank god I don't have the spins.

"Ahah, no no I'm fine. Just really happy to be honest." I say while getting closer to Mar.

"Well you know alcoholic and you don't mix well together." He says.

"Me and alcohol? Why cause I keep doing this?" I respond while putting my arms around Mar's neck.

"Hey. I'm not complaining it's just your really mad brother walking this way might have a problem." Mar responds

Mattia stomps over to us grabbing my arms and pulling me away from Mar.

"What the hell Mattia? We were just talking!" I yell.

"Didn't really look like that Mila!" He screams back.

"He's my friend too you asshole!"

"You obviously think of him more than that you whore!" He yells back.

My face goes blank. I don't even know what to say back to that. For Mattia to call me that?? Might as well slap me across the face while you're at it. I start walking away and I flip Mattia off.

"Fuck you!!" I yell.

People start looking at me. And i run to the front of the house trying to push passed the crowd of people in the house.

"Mila!! Mila! Stop running" i hear a voice say.

I run upstairs and walk into the bathroom. I see Vic and Alejandro I'm there hu.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. Oh my god," i say.

"Oh no, Mila it's fine. Are you okay what the hell happened? Was it josh again cause i swear to god I will beat his ass." Vic says.

"Mila? Did something happen with Mar?" Alejandro asks.

"What? Mar? How do you even- why would you?- NO, nothing happened with Mar and no Josh didn't say anything to me. I just- I'll go to another room." I respond

"No, Mila I'm serious." Vic says.

"No, Vic I'm fine. Seriously," I respond with a fake smile.

I walk to some bedroom. And I hear a knock.

"Oh, sorry. I'll go if you're with someone," i yell in case it's Vic and Alejandro again.

"No, it's Mar. I'm coming in"

Fuck. My. Life.

The party part 2 will be really good. I hope. Anyways I know people will probably complain about my writing skills and how Mar Isn't in it a lot. But it's kinda rly hard to involve all the characters. It's a lit of typing ahaha. Anyways, next chapter will be a lot of Mila and Mar action ;)