The car

After about 30 more minutes at the party, Mar said we should go. Samy was passed out on the couch in the kitchen, and I was taking shots with three random girls and two guys. I took my last shots and stumbled over to Mar hovering above Samy.

Mar: bro, get tf up. We gotta go. I'll drive.

Samy: th- the keys are. The keys are- in my right po-pocket.

I reach over Samy and reach for his pocket before I feel Mar grab my wrist. He grabs the keys from Samy's pocket and says, "imma bring Samy to the car. Wait here." I nod my head and go and take just one more shot. This time i mixed fireball and a little bit of jack daniels.

After about 5 minutes of waiting for Mar to come back inside, he walks through the kitchen pushing people out of the way.

Mila: marianooooo. You're back my love.

I lean in and give him a slow but passionate kiss.

Mar: as much as I want to kiss you right now, we have to go.

Mila: no we don't. We can just wait in here for a little bit so Samy can rest.

I grab Mar's hands and place them on my waist quickly. I pull him closer to me so we are only inches away from each other.

Mila: please Mar? For me?

Mar: two minutes.

I smile and lean in and start kissing him. It was slow at first, but then it got sloppy, but I liked it. He reached his hands further down my waist until we hear someone come up to us.

Girl 1: you gonna save some for me Mariano?

We pull away slowly, but him still holding onto my waist, and my arms still around neck.

Mar: who are you?

Mila: yeah who the fu-

Mar: chill.

Girl 1: she starts walking closer to Mar and starts playing with his hair.

I slap her hand away and get up in her face. And he backs away from her.

Mila: actually Mar is my-

I feel Mar grab my waist and pull me away from her. He leads me to the front outside and we start walking to the car. We see Samy puking out the window. He finally sees us and looks up, smiles, and then waves. Then, he just goes back to puking.

I get in the passengers side, while Mar starts the car.

Mila: can you turn the heat on. It's freezing.

Mar: take my sweatshirt.

He takes off his gray Nike sweatshirt to reveal a long light blue shirt.

I put on his sweatshirt and put my head against the window.

It felt like a long ride, but in reality it was only 15 minutes. We finally get to my house and Mar turns the car off and gets out and opens my door. I stumble out of the car and Mar holds me up for support. I can barely walk. I'm basically dead weight. He walks me to my door and leaves Samy in the car to sleep.

Mar: aye, look I'm sorry about what happened tonight. And i know it wasn't a proper date or anything, but I promise I will make up for it.

Mila: i laugh giddily still holding onto Mar by his shoulders, him still holding my waist for support. It's alright Mar- iano . Today was very very very very very fun. Especially that fight.