All cap 🧢

Usually when I'm at school, i walk in with the boys, because i really don't have any other friends. I mean I do, it's just i don't hang out with them outside of school. I drove myself to school because the boys went to get breakfast. I haven't seen Mar in over a week. We haven't talked or anything. Shits kinda wack right now.

Samy did text me though. He asked if I was okay, and if I needed anything. My heart, I love Samy.

I walked into school alone, feeling a little uncomfortable. All eyes were on me. People started whispering and staring me down. Maybe they heard about soccer last week. Who knows.

I walk to my locker and get the books I need for class. I see Mar and Mattia turn the corner, walking in my direction. Mar sees me and says bye to Mattia and walks away. Really?

Mattia comes up to me holding his stomach

Mattia: should've came to breakfast.

Mila: no invite. Remember?

Mattia: oh shit. The guys didn't want you to feel weird with Mar there.

Mila: yeah, whatever you say.

I say in a monotone voice, not once looking up to make eye contact with Mattia.

Mattia: ale keeps talking about.

Mila: saying what?

Mattia: not much. Just asking if you're okay.

I turn to Mattia.

Mila: does it look like I'm okay?

I point to myself to show him. I'm wearing an oversized sweatshirt with the hoodie up, my hairs a mess, I'm wearing baggy sweats, and my air forces.

Mattia: you've looked better, i guess.

I go back to my locker, trying to find my calculator.

Mila: where tf is my CALCULATOR?!

I slam my locker shut.

Mattia: woah there.

I look around to see people staring at me.

Mila: fuck, i think I let Mar use it last week. Can you get it for me?

Mattia: nope.

He walks away leaving me to get it myself.

I groan. I make my way to the first floor to Mar's locker. He's talking to Jess and Nevaeh. Jess sees me and waves. I wave back, which catches the attention of Mar and Nevaeh. I finally make it to his locker.

Mila: i need my calculator back.

Mar: hi to you too.

Mila: hi, can I have my calculator back now?

Mar: yeah.

He reaches into his open locker and hands me the calculator.

Nevaeh: how have you been Mila? Everything ok?

Mila: you care why?

Nevaeh: well, you look like that.

She looks me up and down.

Mila: you've looked worse yourself.

I turn to Mar.

Mila: thanks.

Mar: mhm.

I walk away and bump into Ale.

Alejandro: woah.