The Confrontation

(Before it starts, I just want to say this chapter was inspired by BabyxGorly. )

Mar comes over at around 5:45. We just chill in my room: we make tik toks, watch a movie, and just talk. The rest of the boys are in Mattia's room.

We are laying on my bed and Mar starts playing with the hem of my shirt. I pull his arm away and put it on the bed. I go back to watching Netflix.

Mar: why'd you do that?

Mila: cause.

He shakes it off and he goes back to watching Netflix. After a while he he starts moving his hand up and down my thigh, but every time he keeps reaching closer and closer to my 🐱.

Mar: milaaaaa.

I grab his hand and place it back on the bed.

Mar: alright, wtf.

Mila: what do you mean "wtf."

Mar: you don't want to do anything with me today?

Mila: I'm not in the mood.

Mar: i can put you in the mood.

He winks.

I roll my eyes and close my computer and get off the bed.

Mar: why are you acting like this.

Mila: cause I don't want to fuck you right now? You think it's a problem?

Mar: i mean, yeah i guess you could put it that way.

Mila: you're fucking with me. Mar, we don't have to fuck every time we hang out. It gets boring.

Mar: we don't fuck every time. That's cap.

Mila: no, it really isn't, Mariano. Listen, this one time I'm asking for you to stop.

Mar: whatever.

Mila: don't get mad now!

Mar: I'm not.

He crosses his arms.

Mila: stop being a little bitch.

Mar: you're acting like the bitch right now.

Mila: stfu. Do you not realize that our whole relationship for the past few weeks is based on sex? Or is it that just a normal thing for you?

Mar: what are you even talking about shorty.

Mila: i whisper. I guess it was normal for you Nevaeh...

Mar: huh? Did you just say Nevaeh? Oh hell nah.

Mila: yeah, I did.

Mar: that's it. I'm outta here. I'll see you in school tomorrow when you aren't acting like a bitch.

My face turns sad. Is that really what he thinks of me right now? No, literally fuck him for saying that.

He grabs his nike jacket and gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks out. I guess he went downstairs to say bye to the guys cause i heard footsteps on the stairs. Then the front door slammed shut.

How immature.

A few tears roll down my face. Just then, I hear my door open. Ale, Kairi, and Mattia walk in and sit on my bed.

Mattia: he left early...

Kairi: does he usually?

Mila: no. We got into a fight