𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I woke up with a sigh, rubbing my eyes as I did so.

Last night Andre and I had brought my bags up stairs to my room before I announced that I was going to sleep after the events of the day, Andre had nodded and bid me a good sleep before leaving the room, I went to sleep the moment my head touched the pillow.

With a yawn I stood up and walked to the bathroom, lazily walking towards it and turning the hot water to the shower on, I stripped and stepped under the hot water, immediately sighing in relaxation at the feel of the hot water on my skin.

I took a thirty minute shower, making sure to shave before getting out and drying myself down, I felt giddy as I walked over to a Victoria Secret bag and pulled out a matching bra and underwear.

Putting them on, I looked inside another bag and put on the first things I saw which was a brown silk short style top that had a bare midriff and a deep V neck with black jeans and heels.

Satisfied with my outfit I walked downstairs where I expected breakfast to be in the dinning room, but found that there was nobody there. Walking out of the dinning room I noticed a tall man in a suit walk pass me.

"Excuse me," I rushed as I walked up to him quickly.

He stopped and looked down at me.

"Yes?" He said as if confused why I was talking to him.

"Do you know where Andre is?"

"They're all in a meeting."

"Oh, thank you."

He nodded before walking away from me, quickly I walked up to Elias's study. I was going to wait outside the room but when I got to the doors I heard my name being mentioned so without thinking it over I opened the door to the study.

The room went quiet as all the eyes in the room turned to me, majority of the men inside obviously checking me out.

"I heard you say my name" I said as I looked at Elias.

He stared back at me with a hard look but didn't say anything about me getting out.

"Take a seat, we're on a limited time" he said instead.

I closed the door behind me as I walked in, sitting down in the only empty seat, which was in between two men I didn't know.

Elias cleared his throat. "As I was saying, Andre, Grace and I will be flying to Italy tomorrow morning, seeing that it is no longer safe for her here."

"With all due respect Sir but what are the benefits of her going over there along with you who is our leader and Andre who is the best assassin we know?"

Elias looked at the man who had spoken.

"Well for the plan I have, Grace deserves our protection for what she is giving us the chance to do. And if Valentino's men can get through to our work house as easily as they did, the protection Grace deserves is not here. Which needs to be fixed immediately."

"And you and Andre are accompanying her why?"

"I am accompanying her because we are staying at my house in Italy, while we're there I have to catch up on a few things which is why Andre is coming along. Not that I have to justify any of my decisions to you."

The man looked down and stayed silent, knowing he had crossed a line.

"You haven't filled us on the plan yet," another man said.

Elias looked at him. "The plan doesn't need to be talked about yet."

The men in the room were still talking amongst themselves all while I was zoned out, still stuck on the fact that I was leaving for Italy tomorrow morning.