𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

In all honesty I had forgotten about Sofia. When Elias and I arrived home she was sitting on one of the steps that lead up to the house. No wounds at all.

Once I stepped out of the car, she glared daggers at me.

"I don't think your guard dog likes me," I whispered to Elias, referring to Sofia.

He kissed the top of my head.

"I'll talk to her."

He took my hand in his and lead me up the stairs. Blankly saying good morning to Sofia as we passed. I almost wanted to laugh at her expression.

"Im going to head up to my study, do you mind dropping into Andre's room and telling him that I'm waiting for him and Alessandro in their."

I nodded, giving him a peck on the lips before I left for my room. On they way there, I did my best to calm down my heart, which was jumping about in my chest. This morning was honestly one of the best mornings I've ever had.

With a small skip in my step I entered Andre's room without knocking, assuming he'd be knee deep in work. But instead I found he was knee deep in something else. Immediately I closed my eyes and turned around.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Andre."

There was a clear of a throat.

"Uh, what is it?" Alessandro asked.

My eyes widened.

"Hold on. You didn't tell me you were gay, neither did you Andre," I exasperated, turning around, only for them to yell at me that they weren't dressed yet causing me to close my eyes again.

Once they told me it was safe, I opened my eyes.

"Does Elias know about this?"

They frowned shaking their heads.

"Nobody knows about us."

"Why?"

"Because... We don't want to be disowned or kicked out of the De Luca family," Andre explained.

My eyes widened.

"Nobody would do that!"

The frowned at each other.

I sighed.

"I won't tell anybody, if you want to keep it a secret, not even Elias."

Andre stood, smiling at me.

"Id give you a hug but..."

I smiled back at him, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. But both of you, just... Think about coming out."

They both nodded.

"Elias is looking for you anyway, he's in his study."

"Thank you, Grace," Andre said as he walked off.

I looked at Alessandro.

"So was he the one you were thinking about?"

He smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You two look similar," he confessed, a soft blush spreading over his cheeks.

I smiled.

"I think you's are cute together."

"Thank you." He stood, "I suppose Elias is looking for me too."

I nodded.

He stopped beside me, looking down at my neck.