𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"What the hell are you doing in there!"

"Hiding. What else does it look like?"

"Im dreaming? I've got to be dreaming." He rubbed his eyes, "Ive been so tired. Damn, is God trying to torture me with dreams of this woman?"

"I don't know whether to be flattered or offended."

His eyes snapped open as he pulled his hands away from his face, anger once again coming back.

"Im not dreaming. You're really here! For fucks sakes Grace, do you know how dangerous it is for you to be here! For you to even be seen with me!"

"I'm here as back up," I said, holding back a frown that threatened to show due to Elias's raised voice.

"Back up! If I needed back up I would have brought Andre. What help could you possibly be! You being here is more of a liability than help."

"Well I wasn't just going to leave you to go by yourself!"

"Leave, I don't need you here."

"I am not one of your men for you to just order around when ever you want." I yelled, trying my best to remove myself, with much difficulty must I say. "You'll need me, just you watch!"

"I won't have a chance to because you're going back to Italy."

"What! No I'm not."

"What ever I say, goes."

"Like hell it does!"

"Grace, I don't fucking need this right now."

"Thats what you say to everybody. I don't need this blah, blah blah, blah blah." I yelled, giving up with trying to get myself out of the suitcase with a slap of my hands on the car interior. "Stop fucking whining about shit, it's your job to run this place, it's your job to take responsibility for things."

"So what? You hiding in a suitcase for hours just so you can help me is my responsibility!"

"Yes, do you know why! Because I am your responsibility, not anyone else's. You picked me up, not anyone else. You."

He groaned, rubbing a hand over his face. In doing so my eyes darted to the stubble that was beginning to grow along his jaw, immediately I averted my eyes from his face to the other half of my body stuck in the suitcase.

My heart jumped when I felt two large hands under my arms, my head snapped to Elias's as he pulled me out of the suitcase effortlessly, pulling me into his lap.

My heart beat accelerated immensely as I looked up into his eyes, slowly travelling down to his lips. I clenched my thighs together as I remembered our hot make out session in the kitchen.

Damn, this was not the right time to be thinking of these things.

Elias grunted, a slight blush travelling over his face which was definitely odd. But it made him look even more handsome.

"Grace." It shocked me, how hoarsly my name came out of his mouth. My eyes flicked down to his man hood which was getting harder by the second, making my thighs clench together even more as my core burned hot with desire.

I wanted to tease him, to straddle him and stroke him, to feel him inside me.

"I respect what you said before Grace and if those words meant anything, you should too... It's for the better right?"

I blinked. Looking up at his face.

"Right, I-Im sorry." I apologised as I shifted onto the passenger seat, clasping my hands together and starting down at them.

He cleared his throat, hiding his hard manhood under his hands.

"Im not going back Elias. I'm staying here until your business here has concluded." I forced myself to say through my embarrassment.

He sighed.

"You're not going to back down from this are you."

"Of course I'm not."

"Fine then. We'll be here for a total of three days and two nights. Tonight I'll see if I can get a meeting with Tobias, tomorrow I'll go see him then the next day we leave."

"Tomorrow we'll both go see him."

"Look Grace–"

"I don't care who the fuck he is. I came here to help you, not to sit around on my ass all day and worry." I snapped.

"We'll think about that tomorrow then. Right now we'll focus on getting to the hotel without yelling at each other."

I hummed, looking at the scenery outside the window as Elias pulled away from the curb. The remainder of the drive was painfully silent, making the embarrassment that I was facing even worse. The both of us were obviously sexually frustrated, and equally craving for each others attention... But, I just couldn't. I meant what I had said to Elias. I was only another weakness for him, and I couldn't do it to myself or Elias to start a relationship with him.

I sneeked a glance at Elias who was staring at the road ahead with a cold expression, the only aspect that gave away his frustration was the tapping of his finger against the steering wheel.

"Your mad," I stated.

He was silent for a moment before– "of course I'm made Grace," he growled out.

"If it means anything... I'm sorry."

"For what exactly," he snapped, catching me off guard.

I frowned in confusion. He wasn't just talking about this current situation, was he.

Hesitantly, I spoke.

"Is it because... Of what happened in the library?"

"You just left, without any explanation!"

"Wasnt what I said reason enough?"

"The hell it was!"

"I thought you said you respected my words!"

"Just because I respect them does not mean I loathe them."

"We both have a lot on our plates Elias. I have the Valentinos on my back and on top of that I still have to get through what happened with... Lucas–" I bit down on my lip for a moment before talking again, "–And you have much more to deal with, and I understand it's hard and that your struggling at the moment and that is exactly why you don't need me at your side right now. I'll just be another weakness..."

"Maybe, but I can protect you... I can–"

"Elias, I don't want to start anything! If I die... Or if you die... What the hell would we do?"

He was silent, and that's how he remained for the rest of the drive. He was still obviously angry, angrier than before — seeing that he continued to clench and unclench his jaw. All while I sat in the passenger seat, rigid and uncomfortable in his presence.

It wasn't even half way into he trip and we were already yelling at each other and also sexually frustrated as well. Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea after all.

_______________________

Lol, these two are literally the meaning of mixed emotion. Early update for you all xo

Anyway, I want to know if you guys/girls think that this whole (help Elias) situation is a good idea?

Also what do you think will happen?

A shoot out maybe?