chapter 1.

like any other day, ateez spent their day in the studio. exhausted after hours of practice, they decided to take a break.

"wooyoungieeee lets go out and eat im starving" san says as he pulls wooyoung onto his lap, giving him a hug.

"why not? lets ask yeosang to join us too, he looks pretty tired" wooyoung replies as he gives a glance at yeosang. wooyoung gave him a worried look. he knew how hard yeosang worked, and he always felt proud for the older and admired him for how hardworking and strong he is.

"yeo, san and i are going out to eat real quick, you should join us too."

"oh, hes going out with san again"
was all yeosang could think of. he wasnt jealous of them, he really was not. but always seeing them together made yeosang feel like he did not matter to wooyoung as much as he did before. he did not hate them, though. the members found them cute together and he had no choice but to act like he did as well. "i mean, they have similar personalities; they are loud and energetic together what a perfect match they make!" yeosang erased those thoughts in his head and looked up making eye contact with wooyoung.

"im ok, you guys should just go together without me. im not that hungry anyways."

wooyoung missed the times they spent together, when they went to the park and played with drones, or when they watched movies late at night and made fun of the dumb characters. he was saddened by his response. "why have we grown so distant lately?" "i miss him a lot" "he looks tired he really needs a break." these thoughts started to circle in his mind once again.

"well... just get some rest then! see you later sangie"

yeosang sighed as he watched wooyoung leave the studio with san by his side.

authors note:
sorry the first chapter took so long! i was really busy and still am, but im finding time to upload some chapters!! thank u so much for reading i will post the next chapter very soon. happy holidays and enjoy your vacation🎄
also are yall ready for ateez world domination👀